• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Yeah hopefully it grows on me. Everything else in the movie looks fine though. Really shocked at how many somewhat obscure pokemon they put in the movie. Like, who the **** cares about braviary and emolga
Who wouldn't care about Emolga, it's adorable!

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
I honestly hope this studio does more Pokemon movies in the future, because their direction and attention to certain details has me pretty much solidly on board.
There's already a sequel for Detective Pikachu in early planning stages.

And I can't confirm this, but there's a rumor floating around that a Mewtwo spin-off film and a Red/Blue movie are being discussed as well.

D

Deleted member

And I can't confirm this, but there's a rumor floating around that a Mewtwo spin-off film and a Red/Blue movie are being discussed as well.
Damn they really do have faith in this movie lol
>Horny for Mewtwo
excuse me this is an intelligent discussion for 5000 iq intellectuals

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Hot damn if they start doing movies actually (actually) based off the games they can have all of my money

KMDP

Smash Legend
Hey, be happy your cat didn't decide to meow your at door at 7:00 in the morning, so she could be paid attention to...

It's basically common routine for me...
Same here.

My cat: "AAAAAAHHHHHHHH! Pay attention to me!"
If there's anyone here who's as weirdly invested in this movie as me, we finally got a better look at Mewtwo from the Detective Pikachu movie.

Turns out he does have the purple from his tail extending to his stomach.

Love the first image, but I'm not sure how I feel about the second. Hopefully it's just an awkward angle.
I have to say that that first Mewtwo seems a little broken, at least as someone who hasn't played the Pokémon TCG in about a decade. Mostly because Psyjack let's you stop an opponent from using a certain attack, if your Opponent's Active Pokémon has only one attack and they have no other Pokémon you pretty much catch them in a loop.

It sounds especially mean if the Pokémon has a Psychic resistance, so the attack does no damage but you still can't retaliate until you can retreat. :laugh:

Last edited:

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982

mOrE gEn wUn pAnDeRiNg

as it makes thousands of millions of dollars

D

Deleted member

I'm going to include all of you lewding Mewtwo in my "please stop talking about diddling fictional animals" lectures
yeah but he's so thicc owo owo owo x3 x3 uwu uwu

but im joking btw i dont actually think m2 is sexy

M2K ON THE OTHER HAND

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Same here.

My cat: "AAAAAAHHHHHHHH! Pay attention to me!"

I have to say that that first Mewtwo seems a little broken, at least as someone who hasn't played the Pokémon TCG in about a decade. Mostly because Psyjack let's you stop an opponent from using a certain attack, if you Opponent's Active Pokémon has only one attack and they have no other Pokémon you pretty much catch them in a loop.

It sounds especially mean if the Pokémon has a Psychic resistance, so the attack does no damage but you still can't retaliate until you can retreat. :laugh:
I think you're the only one so far who's been interested in the card itself and not the picture. :laugh:

mOrE gEn wUn pAnDeRiNg

I don't care. Give me decent live-action Pokemon movies and I'm good.

but im joking btw i dont actually think m2 is sexy
Filthy traitor.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
D

Deleted member

mOrE gEn wUn pAnDeRiNg

I'm kind of bored of Kanto 'Mons at this point but there's no denying they sell.

TBH all I care about is if the product is good. They can use whatever gen they want as long as the product is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom