• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
I wanted to say it yesterday, but I did not get time to say it.

Anyways. I have told you several times that I have a big sister. Remember? Shes 18 by the way.

Well. Yesterday, she took the first phase of driver test, and she got past it successfully.

The second phase is harder. I do not know the details myself, but she started studying in a driving school since late October.

If she passes the second phase, she will finally get a driver license, which means she can finally drive an car, and perhaps accompagny me to a place in the car.

D

Deleted member

I hope update 3.0.0 brings back the best items in the series

D

Deleted member

Well, my father managed to get a 10% discount for the price of my medicaments until I become 27 years old.

That is nice.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
super smash bros. is a video game series where you select your favourite nintendo character then take them online to get beaten up by a crocodile

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
*Sees new Commonwealthrealm video
*Watches new Commonwealthrealm video

"What the **** did I just watch

KMDP

Smash Legend
My cat is on my lap and I don't know how to proceed help.
A cat on your lap is a precious boon given only to the most fortunate of the cats' human sla- I mean owners.

Cherish the moment that the cat deigns to rest itself on your legs, and maybe present it with the offering of a few gentle pats, perhaps a scritch behind it's ear or under it's chin.

D

Deleted member

hey this is pretty nice
but also upsetting lol
Oh boy, it’s time to share a Miiverse story.

So basically, there was this really nice person who was giving away free shinies. (I also gave her my first ahiny ever and I regret it but ehhhhh.) Anyways, while this was happening, there were people spamming the Pokemon Miiverses saying they were going to take over the Sun and Moon Miiverse, and being younger, I was super annoyed. Now, in the grand scheme of things, I shouldn’t have been. Their just immature. Am I still happy Miiverse is down because of those people? Yes. xD

Hey, be happy your cat didn't decide to meow your at door at 7:00 in the morning, so she could be paid attention to...

It's basically common routine for me...
You’re new profile picture scares me.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Hey, be happy your cat didn't decide to meow your at door at 7:00 in the morning, so she could be paid attention to...

It's basically common routine for me...
Just seven? Weak.

Try having two cats who want to get out of the house before 4:00 in the morning and return before 6:00.

Also your avatar should be illegal but that's off-topic.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom