• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Got to that one scene in FFIX where Garnet cuts her hair. I don't know how much more this game can be great, but damn, this is what I'm talking about when it comes to female empowerment in any medium. Don't say, just act. ****ing Garnet's storyarc alongside the other cast as a whole really shines with the writing, and that moment just encapsulates all of it.

God, why is this game so damn good. Now y'all see why they released this first instead of FFVII.

Also **** you, Kuja. Seriously.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Got to that one scene in FFIX where Garnet cuts her hair. I don't know how much more this game can be great, but damn, this is what I'm talking about when it comes to female empowerment in any medium. Don't say, just act. ****ing Garnet's storyarc alongside the other cast as a whole really shines with the writing, and that moment just encapsulates all of it.

God, why is this game so damn good. Now y'all see why they released this first instead of FFVII.

Also **** you, Kuja. Seriously.
You're describing Lilly in Pokémon Sun and Moon

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
tfw a bayonetta on quickplay decides to do a 3-stock match with ATs, pokeballs, and final smash ball, so i spawn ditto, waluigi, midna, and rathalos on their ass before finishing with a critical hit

don't pull funny business in your preferred rules kiddos

D

Deleted member

tfw a bayonetta on quickplay decides to do a 3-stock match with ATs, pokeballs, and final smash ball, so i spawn ditto, waluigi, midna, and rathalos on their *** before finishing with a critical hit

don't pull funny business in your preferred rules kiddos
Poor guy just wanted to have fun with items

D

Deleted member

Broke: choosing your main on quickplay
Woke: choosing richter to take advantage of his lagbuffed moves
Bespoke: choosing pichu so that you can outcamp people with their own stupid rules

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
D

Deleted member

I don't think you understand- it is sentient and actively trying to kill me. Also I'm waiting for DLC because I have no friends to play with and I feel like I'm garbo when I play online.

Oh **** oh **** here it comes
the sweet embrace of sudden death
what if yakuza guy gets revealed as dlc
what then, huh

D

Deleted member

Between Joker, Plant, Majima, and Inkling, (and K Rool but I heard he got the big nerf boi), I will take every single one of you down in your unstable arenas.
Joker and Majima would both be third party anime characters so chances are they'll be really strong if not broken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom