• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll put it in the ideas file.
you dont understand

would you rather get fine arts degree about drawings or a drawing math degree that gets you a triple-digit failsafe salary

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

you dont understand

would you rather get fine arts degree about drawings or a drawing math degree that gets you a triple-digit failsafe salary
Or he could go in between and make cgi houses for Pixar

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I've never met anyone called Richter either.

My Parents did know someone who's Surname was "Death" though (he insisted it was pronounced "Dee-arth" or something)
Death is a cool name for somebody who looks edgy
Richter’s a pretty common German name. I hear it often. I know Juste is a French name, but I’ve never heard of anyone with that name.

Either way I doubt any of you have met someone named Alucard.
The German thing would explain why I never heard of such a name before his Smash reveal

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Sorry pal, I was born in 1734. This is way past my time.

Unrelated, but why is DKC music so damn good?
Lockjaw's Saga, Mining Melancholy, and Seashore War are some of the best damn songs to ever grace a video game.
David Wise is such a ****ing god of a composer man...

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Broke: All Cartoons are Anime

Joke: Anime, CGI, and Cartoons are all the same thing

Woke: All films are cartoons because every film is just a huge compilation of 2D images shown in rapid succession to simulate the visual of movement.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Shrek is not a cartoon.
I was about to argue this but after doing a quick google search I realized you were right.

Huh. I always thought cartoons were defined by being fully animated (as opposed to filmed), but I guess I was wrong.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Off topic: I have a confident prediction for Avengers: Endgame or a future MCU film.

With X-Men likely to be in the MCU now, Rogue will be introduced either in Endgame or a future MCU and will absorb Carol's powers and put her in the coma, like the comics. Okay this is more of a hope. Since out of all females, they went with the worst choice to be the first female solo MCU movie. Instead of say like, Black Widow, or maybe the ACTUAL 1st Ms. Marvel Monica Rambeau both of whom are much more interesting characters.

On Topic: Richter's name? Donkey Kong Music? Umm they're all cool!

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So I found this video and I think it's one of the single most 90's things in existence.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I just wanna say that in my new Pokemon Black playthrough, my Oshawott is already a walking disappointment. It got KOed by Bianca's Tepig in the very first battle in the game, then it got KOed by a crit from a wild Lillipup I was trying to catch, which was the first wild pokemon I encountered.

This is gonna be fun.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I just wanna say that in my new Pokemon Black playthrough, my Oshawott is already a walking disappointment. It got KOed by Bianca's Tepig in the very first battle in the game, then it got KOed by a crit from a wild Lillipup I was trying to catch, which was the first wild pokemon I encountered.

This is gonna be fun.
Keep training it up and you’ll have the potential for that thing to sweep teams.
Even Cynthia’s.

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
Lockjaw's Saga, Mining Melancholy, and Seashore War are some of the best damn songs to ever grace a video game.
David Wise is such a ****ing god of a composer man...
Agreed! I love David Wise so much, he and Yoko Shimomura are my favorite game composers. Sakurai really should let some notable western composers like David Wise, Grant Kirkhope, and Jake Kaufman.
So I guess Shrek actually was an anime series all along. Here I thought everyone was just being ironic.
Well..in Japan, they call all Animated Things 'Anime'.
maybe the ACTUAL 1st Ms. Marvel Monica Rambeau both of whom are much more interesting characters.
You mean the first female Captain Marvel.
Carol Danvers was introduced in 1968 in Marvel Super-Heroes #13, became Ms. Marvel in 1977 in Ms. Marvel #1.
Monica Rambeau was introduced in 1982 as Captain Marvel in The Amazing Spider-Man Annual #16.
Carol was mostly chosen due to being the current Captain Marvel and, as both Captain Marvel & Ms. Marvel, being the most well-known character with 'Marvel' in their name, be it Captain or Miss..that and Monica Rambeau hasn't been Captain Marvel since 1996 when she became Proton, and then in 2005 became Pulsar, and in 2013 when she became Pulsar..while Carol flip-flops between names over and over but usually came back to Ms. Marvel or Captain Marvel anyway.
I have been told that Monica does appear as a child in Captain Marvel, so she could still appear later on.

Last edited:

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
So I found this video and I think it's one of the single most 90's things in existence.

I like how there's just some kid with Banjo, and that kid is just some 90's stereotype. Is he even from somewhere?

D

Deleted member

Only three people here? Either my Laptop is messing up or this is a very rare occasion\

Edit: well I guess it makes sense cause it's approximately 2:45 AM

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom