• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So I found this video and I think it's one of the single most 90's things in existence.

I liked how they called Banjo and Kazooie, "Banjo Kazooie" like they were some eldritch entity...

Maybe they are...

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So I found this video and I think it's one of the single most 90's things in existence.
I see you, and raise you Friends stars advertising for Windows 95.

D

Deleted member

Wait does that mean people who were aggressive about them during the Grinch **** are actually cultists trying to summon their god?
Yes and the mastermind behind the Cult is of course, The Grinch. He had to make a leak so convincing that it shaped reality like the cult suggested though that inevitably backfired.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Yes and the mastermind behind the Cult is of course, The Grinch. He had to make a leak so convincing that it shaped reality like the cult suggested though that inevitably backfired.
Phew, thankfully the one behind all of that was a monster and not human beings, I already have low faith in them as things are.

D

Deleted member

Phew, thankfully the one behind all of that was a monster and not human beings, I already have low faith in them as things are.
Don't we all, Humans are pretty flawed by nature.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Just on my stream alone, me and a bunch of other members here played Smash for over 6 and a half hours.

It was a good time, too.

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
So since there’s been a lot of talk about “Brave’s” more interesting parameters like character and shield size, I was wondering if there is a place where I could take a look at all of Brave’s datamines parameters as of the last patch they were still in the game?

D

Deleted member

Just on my stream alone, me and a bunch of other members here played Smash for over 6 and a half hours.

It was a good time, too.
It was an awesome time, To be honest I had a ton of fun and It's definitely the highlight of my week.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I can't decide if I want to go all in on maining Zelda. I don't know if my minimal successes with her are due to the moveset fitting my style or due to the moveset masking my inefficiencies because it's so defensive.

How is it that in a cast of almost 80 characters none of them are speaking to me.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Don't you love it when you have an interesting topic to share, but you're so tired you forget what it is?

Ah well. I'll try again tomorrow. Night.

Last edited:

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura

Hello my mood for the next forever.

Why is this game so great

Last edited:

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
I'm on break bored as usual. Currently reading page 738 where people are talking about an Erdrick thing Graizen posted. The joys of working 12 hour night shifts.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
if i encounter one more advent children cloud or edgy sonic in quickplay so help me god i will punch a hole through this desk

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Arena time with some people. Got to play with people for the first time in a while. Held a solid streak of wins here and there. But now I gotta be at work for three hours.

@Moydow 's been taking names with her Lucina, Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! is representing plant gang, staindgrey staindgrey took the crown with Zelda, Hinata Hinata is going around the roster, @PsySmasher is playing some Palutena and heavies, while @Disoshawott is putting up the Great Wall of PK Fire.
You bet I'm representing my boy.

D

Deleted member

Also, Good Guy Giygas Good Guy Giygas your new avatar is amazing. lol

Arena time with some people. Got to play with people for the first time in a while. Held a solid streak of wins here and there. But now I gotta be at work for three hours.

@Moydow 's been taking names with her Lucina, Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! is representing plant gang, staindgrey staindgrey took the crown with Zelda, Hinata Hinata is going around the roster, @PsySmasher is playing some Palutena and heavies, while @Disoshawott is putting up the Great Wall of PK Fire.
Oh word, what have I been doing? I'm curious.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
What's up with all the minecraft skins?
Steve was confirmed yesterday, did you miss it?

Leaked image of the upcomming newcommer, Mart
skin_2014112620111915502both.png

And off course
hemnes-desk__0461352_PE607513_S4.JPG.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ben 10 but Fourarms is Goro.

No he wasn't.
He was confirmed in a private event at the Skrulls’ homeworld.
The joke is that the Skrulls’ homeworld is Earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom