• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
is just joke

why you have to be mad
Are you ****ing kidding me? Where in the title of the thread do you see "oh, let's make stupid jokes all the time!"
No. It says "Social" thread, not "make everyone not want to socialize by having to participate in asinine humor" thread.

I'm gonna turn this mother****ing car around.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Are you ****ing kidding me? Where in the title of the thread do you see "oh, let's make stupid jokes all the time!"
No. It says "Social" thread, not "make everyone not want to socialize by having to participate in asinine humor" thread.
Oh god, ToasterBrains is on the war path!

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
> Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku has an Elma avatar

ELMA GAAAAANNNNGGG RISE TF UPPPPPP

uncontrollable.png

I may or may not have been listening to Uncontrollable on repeat 10 times in a row damn I need that song in Smash SO badly and Elma with it

D

Deleted member

you're gonna turn it around to come home from the store?

Pakky

Smash Hero
1551886473881.png

Also I'm scared of what the human conscious can do to nature.

Cracke

Smash Journeyman

no dad don't turn the car around or i'll get stepdad and he'll tell you why mom divorced you,

D

Deleted member

Is there something you should tell me big buddy? Are you aware of the glare from the sun shining off of your hair?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Chillin in Primordia
>Hayreddin, The Territorial - Lv. 81
>But you have Ares 90
452ddd7b45d7829778ea90846ea607fa--survivor-series-roman-reign.jpg

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
> Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku has an Elma avatar

ELMA GAAAAANNNNGGG RISE TF UPPPPPP

View attachment 196422
I may or may not have been listening to Uncontrollable on repeat 10 times in a row damn I need that song in Smash SO badly and Elma with it
DO YOU KNOW KNOW KNOW KNOW WHERE IS THE GOOOOOOOAAAAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom