• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I'd be unironically happy if KICK JUMP KICK---parappa got in smash. i feel it's the most nintendo-looking character sony has too. more than sackboy or ratchet, etc.
Speaking of Playstation characters, if Jak and Daxter ever got in, and they had a stage, it should include a pool of Dark Eco, aka the Weasel Pool, which turns fighters into ottsels when they fall into it.

Last edited:

MetaGiga

Smash Apprentice
I'd be unironically happy if KICK JUMP KICK---parappa got in smash. i feel it's the most nintendo-looking character sony has too. more than sackboy or ratchet, etc.
Nintendo looking is no longer Mario or Kirby.
It’s a bunch of sexy people swinging swords around

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Parappa music gets in, but it's CWC's "cover" of Chop Chop Master Onion's rap.
inb4 a spirit battle involving a Screw Attack Sonic with a Pikachu ally and a Togedemaru Poke Ball

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Trust me, me too

He's one of my most wanted characters.

Having the father of one of my favorite video game genres (rhythm games are the bomb) in Smash would be a dream come true for me.
Are ya all ready for "Yoshi the Ottsel?"

Are ya? :yoshi:

Last edited:

MetaGiga

Smash Apprentice
Speaking of Playstation characters, if Jak and Daxter ever got in, and they had a stage, it should include a pool of Dark Eco, aka the Weasel Pool, which turns fighters into ottsels when they fall into it.
So, they turn fighters into the creators of the universe

Last edited:

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
Is there any character that if revealed would literally make you guys jump with excitement? Like, get you guys REALLY excited?

Most of the time when I see a character reveal I'm either: "hey, that guy looks cool, I'll give him a try" or "uh, ok then", but I've never got to the point of going "OH MY GOD! HE'S IN! YES! THANK YOU SAKURAI!". The only characters I could see myself reacting this way are Sora, Geno or Neku. I'm a huge KH fan, with it being my favorite SE franchise, SMRPG was my first RPG ever, and TWEWY is my favorite DS title to this day. If any of these characters ever got in, I would make sure to go online and post everywhere about how excited I would be.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Is there any character that if revealed would literally make you guys jump with excitement? Like, get you guys REALLY excited?

Most of the time when I see a character reveal I'm either: "hey, that guy looks cool, I'll give him a try" or "uh, ok then", but I've never got to the point of going "OH MY GOD! HE'S IN! YES! THANK YOU SAKURAI!". The only characters I could see myself reacting this way are Sora, Geno or Neku. I'm a huge KH fan, with it being my favorite SE franchise, SMRPG was my first RPG ever, and TWEWY is my favorite DS title to this day. If any of these characters ever got in, I would make sure to go online and post everywhere about how excited I would be.
Sans, Waluigi and Ashley.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Boshi, Poochy, and basically any other Yoshi character...

and Mike Jones

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

Dixie Kong, Takamaru, Mike Jones, Cranky Kong, Captain Syrup, Rayman, Bomberman, Spring Man, Isaac, Geno, Banjo-Kazooie and Shantae.

Last edited:

NineS

Smash Lord

Anything NieR.

Or Tingle. This is unironic and not a joke. Genuinely Tingle.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

Man, I have so many, I'm just gonna stick with two for now

A Rhythm Heaven rep: In case you weren't aware yet, Rhythm Heaven is one of my all time favorite Nintendo franchises, so getting a character from it in Smash would make me freak out...

Steve from Minecraft: While I do kinda want him for nostalgia reasons, I can also see some serious move set potential with him, placing blocks around the stage, throwing ender pearls to teleport, and possibly crafting some items. He just screams Smash material. That, and it kinda makes sense that for a celebration of video games like Smash, you should get one of the biggest names out there..If he gets in, I'm, gonna go insane on these boards

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm honestly not expecting him at this point and don't really care if he doesn't happen. But in the event that he is confirmed?
Chucklehead Tom said:
I am a grown man
If Banjo is revealed I will legitimately cry
like a *****

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule

For me, there’s only one character I’d go insane for, and that’s the Dragonborn.

I was really happy to see Ridley and K. Rool, but I got into them mostly for their fanbases here during the Sm4sh era. But if Dovahkiin somehow got in, I don’t know how I’d handle that.

Also, Tails, if he managed it. He’s my #2.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994

At this point, I'd say Bravely Default character would make me jump out of my seat. Banjo might get me out of my seat.

Joker already had me staring at my phone, shouting "What!?" over and over, so there's that.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I'm gonna have to play World of Light again, just for the rewards. I'm running low on coins, I buy too many songs in the shop.

Saetanigera

Smash Ace
*Purposely vague and far from specific rep posts*
Absolutely no one wants to see a poster rep a character over and over and over again. No matter who the character is, please keep it down to once per day. We're having difficulty finding ****posts.

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319

Banjo mother guh huh-ing Kazooie.

and maybe Shadow or Waluigi.

Anyone else I support would just be a “Aw sweet they’re finally in!”

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

Oh hell yeah, Dante and Demi-fiend. Introduced me to the two game genres I'm most invested in today and who've had some of the biggest impacts on me growing up.

Both of which have been... deconfirmed... so.
dante rubbing demi small.gif

MainJPW

M.T.A
View attachment 188329
Im praying lizuka played mario odyssey and saw all the positive press for mario getting costumes and will change his mind on costumes in the next sonic game

There has to be a reason a mobile game has been allowing this recently
Yo, Blaze looks ****ing amazing. SA2 did alts, the Rivals games did alts, every game should do alts.

They should bring back Gothic Amy.

I wouldn't ever use her normal outfit ever again.

Do some fan service, bring in Sonic’s favourite outfit.

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
I got one:

What characters do you support not because you personally want them but so their fans can be happy?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Only one that really comes to mind would be Banjo-Kazooie.

Otherwise ones I'd be excited for but wouldn't exactly be jumping for joy would be Black Shadow, Elma, Leon Powalski, Medusa, Nightmare and Sylux.

Last edited:

MetaGiga

Smash Apprentice

Louie from Pikmin 2 & 3. He is honestly my favorite Nintendo character ever because of just how much I loved him as a kid. Even when I found out about what he did in Pikmin 2, I still loved him. When I watched Chuggaaconroy’s LP of Pikmin 3 (no Wii U here), I completely fangasmed when he popped up. And even though he jacks Alph and them’s entire supply of food, I wasn’t surprised and asking ‘why would he do that?’, but actually laughing because that was totally what he would do.

If Louie gets in, even if he’s only as an alternate costume for Olimar, I’d be totally happy. Because honestly, beating people up as the King of Bugs is a dream come true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom