• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Can I be a villain in this medieval drama? I'm good at being bad.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Sounds cool, indeed.
I may have to choose between DMC5 or RE2 Remake.
RE2.

Ya can't really experience DMC5 to its fullest if you don't beat 3 and 4 (and 1 for some deeper references) whereas RE2make functions fine as a standalone experience.

Or play DMC1, 3, and 4. They're good games.

Last edited:

Pakky

Smash Hero
It's time for you all to stop.

You know what gets me about that. Its like there were half why there but just said 'NAW FAM' and made a u-turn into bull.

Why no gloves? Like that's so baffling. Not even fingerless gloves.

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I really need to pick a newly released game from this year already, since all the stuff I had to dealt with didn’t allow me to buy anything outside of a second-hand game I was looking for years (Godzilla: Save The Earth).

Maybe I go for RE2 Remake.
To be fair, I haven't picked up a 2019 game yet either. :p

If you're looking at Godzilla games BTW, I'd recommend Godzilla NES. It's a bit repetitive but the boss fights, strategic elements, and music make it worth playing through the first few levels/planets. It's probably my personal NES hidden gem.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku & Roberk Roberk I think it might be time to retire the teacup gang. I'm itching for a new avatar, and Smashing clearly always wore it the best anyway.

But I'm not sure if I should Jill it up or jump to Azura.

Roberk

Smash Champion
Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku & Roberk Roberk I think it might be time to retire the teacup gang. I'm itching for a new avatar, and Smashing clearly always wore it the best anyway.

I was thinking of this the past few days as well, the joke has run its course. I’m totally fine with changing my avatar if y’all are.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Last edited:

Pakky

Smash Hero
I mentioned yesterday that if they didn’t wanna do the Mickey Mouse gloves that they could have him wear some parkour gloves, I think that would fit him pretty well considering how acrobatic he’s supposed to be.

Also why no socks?
Yeah exactly and... oh my god, I didn't even.. I mean like these are weird omissions.
Its not like they bombed it but, its just odd. Like they're trying real hard for something that's really unessaracy

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Did ClatheBae upload his video yet?

Also, the page number is the same number of a year that a certain bad someone died.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Everybody SHUTUP I just found relevant adorable fan art.

Pokemon Conquest and Pokemon Birthright anyone?

Just a penguin

Smash Master

I was thinking of this the past few days as well, the joke has run its course. I’m totally fine with changing my avatar if y’all are.
Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku It must be so sad to see a group involving you dissipate. Luckily, that'll never happen to me. Am I right, Pranked Gang?

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
It's time for you all to stop.

The worst part of this design is the face, but nobody brings up THE ****ING GLOVE-COLORED HANDS. IT'S SO STUPID, I CAN TAKE SKIN OR BLUE-COLORED HANDS, BUT ****ING GLOVE-COLORED. IT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE, NO OTHER PART OF HIS BODY IS GLOVE-COLORED. WHO SAID THIS WAS OKAY
bpRDobt.jpg

HERE'S A CLEAR PICTURE JUST IN CASE YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME. WHAT THE ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom