• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I can't even figure out our own family tree tbh
ToasterBrains is dad 1 and Staind is dad/grampa/(former?) crush and I still have no idea who mom is
You don't need a mom to have a family how closedminded of you.

I thought I raised you better.

And you and I both know that's not former.

Last edited:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Also, are we talking about Sawano's anime OSTs? Listen Ao no Exorcist OST and thank me later.
I've now got a playlist set up for work today. I'm trusting you.

ColietheGoalie

Smash Lord
P5 can be good in small bursts, but since you specifically requested it not be M rated, uh...

Death Road to Canada is a pretty fun rougelite on Switch. It's rated T, and I enjoy playing it in short bursts when I'm bored due to each session consisting of a Oregon Trail-esque travel system with little text events and short rouglite exploration levels in between.

Snake Pass is also a pretty fun game if you like physics based puzzle platformers. Levels are pretty short too, so it'd be good for quick play sessions.

Kirby Star Allies is also pretty good for short play session thanks to its simplicity.

EDIT: Just noticed you said you wanted story, oof. None of my recommendations have one, lol.
Yeah, I'll likely be playing the game in front of other people, and I'd prefer not to have to explain any Persona-like weirdness, hence no M-rated games :p

Death Road to Canada I have on Steam and it is a pretty fun little "bursts" game.
Kirby Star Allies I've mostly beaten (minus the new Dimensions thing)

Snake Pass looks kind of charming actually, though yeah, not really a story game :)

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
But we introduced mom into Smashboards canon like a week ago
Ah, ****. I hate trying to write around established canon.

Okay who wants to be Faygoshill's mom and my divorced lover.

D

Deleted member

Ah, ****. I hate trying to write around established canon.

Okay who wants to be Faygoshill's mom and my divorced lover.
Well now we're ****ed becaise girls don't exist on the internet

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Looking for a possible game recommendation.

Something with a good story that I can play in small bursts, and preferably not M rated.
Switch or PS4.
Hollow Knight and Celeste are both great indies and are both on Switch. Celeste especially is a great pick-up-and-put-down game.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I've been considering Spider-Man...
So, my brother is the biggest Spider-Man nerd I know and he went nuts over the game. ****ing loved it.

My personal non-Resident-Evil recommendation that's light on the wallet is Child of Light. Underrated game with beautiful art/music, a clever battle system and every character speaks in iambic pentameter. It's on basically every console.

Or, specifically for Switch, Ittle Dew 2. It's a self-aware 2D Zelda clone with good puzzles and lots of humor. I think Ittle Dew 1 was more challenging but Ittle Dew 2 is still fun as hell.

D

Deleted member

Looking for a possible game recommendation.

Something with a good story that I can play in small bursts, and preferably not M rated.
Switch or PS4.
why aren't you playing hyper light drifter right now

Last edited by a moderator:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Oh no, I just looked at the top left corner... you're not trying to say that Brexit is going to be a part of Pokemon now too, are you? I swear to god, I can never escape it...
I can only imagine the reaction if that does end up being the case.

@faygoshill I found this and aaaaaaa I think you'll love it
I need this as an official costume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom