• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU, FAYGOSHILL.

GOD.
THIS IS WHY TOASTERBRAINS SHOULD'VE HAD CUSTODY

BUT NOOOOO HE JUST HAD TO GO BUY ****ING MILK THE DAY BEFORE THE HEARING

Last edited by a moderator:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

BUT NOOOOO HE JUST HAD TO GO BUY ****ING MILK THE DAY BEFORE THE TRIAL
THE FACT THAT YOU STILL THINK HE WAS "BUYING MILK" SHOWS THE JUDGE MADE THE RIGHT DECISION.

NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM. I'M TAKING YOUR GAME BOY.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816

Hey.

Milk is important, Toasterbrains can't be the best father possible if he doesn't keep his bones strong.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

when the two MCs have a falling out mid-season and now they go solo for 3 episodes before both realizing they work better together

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So I'm pretty sure Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress has the greatest soundtrack of any anime I'll never watch.

Seriously it's so ****ing good.

D

Deleted member

Playing Mario Golf Toadstool Tour just makes me want a Mario Golf on Switch that much more.

The 3DS one was pretty good, but it just didn't capture that same magic Toadstool Tour did for me. IDK, maybe it's nostalgia, but Toadstool Tour has always been the best Mario Sports game IMO. Well, next to Baseball and Strikers, that is.

...Speaking of which, where the heck did Mario Baseball go? I miss that series. :(

osby

Smash Obsessed

...I literally come here to not deal with family drama.

when the two MCs have a falling out mid-season and now they go solo for 3 episodes before both realizing they work better together
Can't wait to see their combination attack.

D

Deleted member

...I literally come here to not deal with family drama.
I can't even figure out our own family tree tbh
ToasterBrains is dad 1 and Staind is dad/grampa/(former?) crush and I still have no idea who mom is

ColietheGoalie

Smash Lord
Looking for a possible game recommendation.

Something with a good story that I can play in small bursts, and preferably not M rated.
Switch or PS4.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I was gonna develop it out for a few more episodes but corporate interference forced me to cut it down.
corporate sees that fan shipping between the two MCs is at an all-time high, they want to capitalize on this as best they can

you know what to do

osby

Smash Obsessed
Also, are we talking about Sawano's anime OSTs? Listen Ao no Exorcist OST and thank me later.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
So when’s the fight scene coming?
Wait till the season finale, i think I’ve cooked up something nice for you guys to enjoy!

corporate sees that fan shipping between the two MCs is at an all-time high, they want to capitalize on this as best they can

you know what to do
Best I can do is short clips and social media, animation takes a while to do so I might not be able to strike that iron while it’s hot.

D

Deleted member

Found this documentary of the directors of Devil May Cry 5 and Resident Evil 2 Remake. Really well made and interesting.

D

Deleted member

Looking for a possible game recommendation.

Something with a good story that I can play in small bursts, and preferably not M rated.
Switch or PS4.
P5 can be good in small bursts, but since you specifically requested it not be M rated, uh...

Death Road to Canada is a pretty fun rougelite on Switch. It's rated T, and I enjoy playing it in short bursts when I'm bored due to each session consisting of a Oregon Trail-esque travel system with little text events and short rouglite exploration levels in between.

Snake Pass is also a pretty fun game if you like physics based puzzle platformers. Levels are pretty short too, so it'd be good for quick play sessions.

Kirby Star Allies is also pretty good for short play session thanks to its simplicity.

EDIT: Just noticed you said you wanted story, oof. None of my recommendations have one, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Found this documentary of the directors of Devil May Cry 5 and Resident Evil 2 Remake. Really well made and interesting.
Speaking of, review embargo on DMC5 is down tomorrow. This game has had a decade of hype behind it, wonder what will happen.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

THE FACT THAT YOU STILL THINK HE WAS "BUYING MILK" SHOWS THE JUDGE MADE THE RIGHT DECISION.

NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM. I'M TAKING YOUR GAME BOY.
Hey.

Milk is important, Toasterbrains can't be the best father possible if he doesn't keep his bones strong.
I can't even figure out our own family tree tbh
ToasterBrains is dad 1 and Staind is dad/grampa/(former?) crush and I still have no idea who mom is
What in the name of perpetual milk shopping happened while I was gone

D

Deleted member

Since I was bored, I decided to check some of the roles that Jess Harnel (the actual voice of Crash Bandicoot) has done through the years. Aaaand...

0AF9DDE4-9CB8-4DAF-A7E4-7338EFEDE2B0.jpeg

1D071548-D4AA-49E5-9C87-CCDE55AC7694.jpeg

954D3085-9DE6-4625-9794-3CE8BA19ED0D.jpeg

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696