• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Why is this becoming a medieval political drama though
Because we're bored and we mixed our analogies like forty pages back and now I'm just seeing how much I can get out of this.

D

Deleted member

It always has been.
Lest you forget you're just a yellow member that a Blue decided to personally harass into a pink social clique for a month.
So in this universe you can just pay money and change someone’s social status? Oh wait, that’s our universe : (

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
It always has been.
Lest you forget you're just a yellow member that a Blue decided to personally harass into a pink social clique for a month.
or if you have any taste at all the yellow names are purple.

Last edited:

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
What does DMC5 have?
I was gonna say that it has Capcom's good development branch, but I thought it was pointless and forgot that drafts are a thing.

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
1.png

I guess as a small subject change, here are first pickups I've gotten for 2019. Got some amiibo, OSTs, and games in from Limited Run. I also received an Analogue Super NT system for my Birthday. SNES & Game Boy games in HD!

Rabi Ribi was an unexpected treat. I normally dislike the Metroidvania genre but the gameplay and presentation won me over. I'm 20 hours in and I still have things yet to discover and the bullet hell boss fights have a similar fluidity to "Mega Man" type games. The story is weird but nothing noteworthy beyond shoujo/yuri manga tropes but the music is fantastic. It received new DLC earlier this year (is a 2016 game) and a Switch port was announced last year.

SNK 40th Anniversary Collection is definitely worth it if you've enjoyed a lot of the recent Capcom Mega Man/Disney Collections (same developer). It doesn't have NeoGEO titles, but what is included have only seen limited re-releases in the past at best and has several additional games not-advertised as free DLC. Crystalis is worth any Nintendo fan's time if you enjoy Zelda.

I recommend checking out Limited Run Games if you haven't already. I've only started ordering from them recently and I've had nothing but solid service. I think I have 2 Switch & 2 PS4 games currently ordered.

D

Deleted member

I was gonna say that it has Capcom's good development branch, but I thought it was pointless and forgot that drafts are a thing.
Oh, ok then.
And yes, DMC5 seems to be good from what we’ve seen, unless they pull a Watch Dogs and downgrade it too much.

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Oh, ok then.
And yes, DMC5 seems to be good from what we’ve seen, unless they pull a Watch Dogs and downgrade it too much.
Geez, I hope not. Never was much into the series myself, but it's been a decade of wait and if it turned out to be a massive letdown I could only imagine how the fans would feel.

D

Deleted member

View attachment 196169

I guess as a small subject change, here are first pickups I've gotten for 2019. Got some amiibo, OSTs, and games in from Limited Run. I also received an Analogue Super NT system for my Birthday. SNES & Game Boy games in HD!

Rabi Ribi was an unexpected treat. I normally dislike the Metroidvania genre but the gameplay and presentation won me over. I'm 20 hours in and I still have things yet to discover and the bullet hell boss fights have a similar fluidity to "Mega Man" type games. The story is weird but nothing noteworthy beyond shoujo/yuri manga tropes but the music is fantastic. It received new DLC earlier this year (is a 2016 game) and a Switch port was announced last year.

SNK 40th Anniversary Collection is definitely worth it if you've enjoyed a lot of the recent Capcom Mega Man/Disney Collections (same developer). It doesn't have NeoGEO titles, but what is included have only seen limited re-releases in the past at best and has several additional games not-advertised as free DLC. Crystalis is worth any Nintendo fan's time if you enjoy Zelda.

I recommend checking out Limited Run Games if you haven't already. I've only started ordering from them recently and I've had nothing but solid service. I think I have 2 Switch & 2 PS4 games currently ordered.
I really need to pick a newly released game from this year already, since all the stuff I had to dealt with didn’t allow me to buy anything outside of a second-hand game I was looking for years (Godzilla: Save The Earth).

Maybe I go for RE2 Remake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom