• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Sonic doesn’t look bad, and I know pretty well what I am saying.

These people clean the room with CinemaSins, since I find them better

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Everyone is targeting Ramen and don't seem to realize that Ramen will come back in attacker mode and dump about 8 lines of garbage at a time on them.

Pakky

Smash Hero

If anything, I think something like these would make Sonic look more like an athlete.
I mean its not even hard...

Also the fur distribution is so amateur, the God of War guy actually was right on the money, interlace the beige with the blue in the arms and chest and fan out towards the shoulders and upper side of the arm. In people and animals the undersides of the arms, palms tend to be lighter.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Everybody SHUTUP I just found relevant adorable fan art.

Pokemon Conquest and Pokemon Birthright anyone?
Now I really want to make Pokémon teams for my favorite Fire Emblem characters.

D

Deleted member

Isn’t Pokémon Conquest a real game already?
Although if I remember right that one was a mash up with Dinasty Warriors or something like that.

Edit: found the boxart
03ABB8F2-CB0A-42E9-AD9C-EBC65EEF1421.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Also the fur distribution is so amateur, the God of War guy actually was right on the money, interlace the beige with the blue in the arms and chest and fan out towards the shoulders and upper side of the arm. In people and animals the undersides of the arms, palms tend to be lighter.
Yeah I can see that as well, I really wish they took more time with this, or better yet have this film start production AFTER Detective Pikachu’s release

How did I miss this? This is absolutely precious!

Roberk

Smash Champion
Isn’t Pokémon Conquest a real game already?
Although if I remember right that one was a mash up with Dinasty Warriors or something like that.

Edit: found the boxart
View attachment 196198
It’s a crossover with Nobunga’s Ambition, a Dynasty Warriors crossover would be like Hyrule or FE Warriors.

Real talk, Pokemon Warriors would be pretty fun, hope Koei Teemo looks into it (after XenoWarriors and FE Warriors 2 fixing the first’s problems, of course.)

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Even the beta of Sonic Boom Rise of Lyric when it was still known as Sonic Synergy got that detail right!!
E3D6DB37-2AC4-44E9-89FD-87D3AA8BA575.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom