• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
The slowest ive seen this thread in a long time anyway :O
bear in mind i havent come here that often.

Roberk

Smash Champion
The thread will be kept alive by “Thread dead???” posts whenever activity slows.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Now I really want to make Pokémon teams for my favorite Fire Emblem characters.
So I did it. Decided to do my core Heroes team of my top four favorites for now. :p

Chrom: Aegislash, Cobalion, Kommo-o, Drampa, Pyroar, Absol

A mix of mostly Fighting, Dragon, and Normal-types. Aegislash here is representative of the Falchion and the Fire Emblem. Cobalion is here due to being a Fighting/Steel legendary and defender of justice. Kommo-o has a fairly boisterous fighting style due to Clanging Scales, fitting Chrom. Drampa has a fierce nature when defending children, referencing Chrom's loyalty to his friends and to his daughter, Lucina. Pyroar is there due to lion symbolism: regal, the head of a royal family, loyal. Absol is there to reference Chrom, Robin, and Lucina's mission to change fate, as Absol is the harbinger of disaster.

Merric: Altaria, Sigilyph, Xatu, Drifblim, Whimsicott, Shiftry

Merric's team is wind themed. Altaria is a cloud bird. Drifblim is literally a ghost balloon that carries itself on the wind. Whimsicott is a cotton elf that rides the wind and causes mischief. Shiftry is a tengu that controls the wind...you get the point. Xatu and Sigilyph, however, are more of references to Merric's magical side, as well as Khadein. Xatu is a mystical bird, fitting both themes, while Sigilyph is not only an ancient man-made magic bird, but also found in the desert.

Celica: Espeon, Cresselia, Gardevoir, Volcarona, Meowstic, Delphox

Celica's team is mostly a mix of Fire and Psychic types, given her status as the first magic-using lord, and her penchant for fire spells. Espeon and Meowstic reference her notable fondness for cats. Delphox is a literal Fire/Psychic mage. Being a lord, she got a legendary Pokémon with Cresselia, who plays into her own themes of sacrifice for the sake of others with its signature Lunar Dance. Volcarona is a powerful monster found only in Relic Castle. Royal themed, locked away from sight, fire themed, and very powerful, all fitting of Celica. Also has six wings like a seraphim. Gardevoir references her more ladylike nature, but also immense power, as Gardevoir can summon black holes to save its trainer, much like how Celica would make the ultimate sacrifice to save others.

Virion: Decidueye, Octillery, Roserade, Kingdra, Persian, Unfezant

Virion's Pokémon follow his own theme of being a decadent archer duke. Persian and Roserade fit in with his very refined sense of grace and style. Decidueye is literally an archer. Octillery not only evolves from Remoraid, who is based on a remora and an archerfish, but also has the Sniper ability. Kingdra is regal and has the Sniper ability. Unfezant references the fact that Virion keeps pigeons.

D

Deleted member

-The Sonic Movie Leak

Has blue arms, and no gloves with tiny hands.

Are people seriously believing this leak?

( Yes, I know Sonic has blue arms in Boom. )

Last edited by a moderator:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Everytime i come here you're posting dogs.
is that just happenstance, or are you posting dogs all the time ? ;p
I just like dogs and I like finding dog pics that have great reactions or some relevance to the discussion, though I will post some just to brighten up someone’s day.
EE04DE7C-4DE1-451C-ADB5-547B23D479CB.jpeg

Also the previous one doubly fits considering it’s Gordon Ramsey.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
-The Sonic Movie Leak

Has blue arms, and no gloves with tiny hands.

Are people seriously believing this leak?

( Yes, I know Sonic has blue arms in Boom. )
Considering it was reported on by the single most trustworthy Sonic news site out there, yes, people are believing it.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I just like dogs and I like finding dog pics that have great reactions or some relevance to the discussion, though I will post some just to brighten up someone’s day.
View attachment 196205

Also the previous one doubly fits considering it’s Gordon Ramsey.
that's a good one. not relevant or anything, unless we're talking about the sonic design blinding everyone.

D

Deleted member

So I did it. Decided to do my core Heroes team of my top four favorites for now. :p

Chrom: Aegislash, Cobalion, Kommo-o, Drampa, Pyroar, Absol

A mix of mostly Fighting, Dragon, and Normal-types. Aegislash here is representative of the Falchion and the Fire Emblem. Cobalion is here due to being a Fighting/Steel legendary and defender of justice. Kommo-o has a fairly boisterous fighting style due to Clanging Scales, fitting Chrom. Drampa has a fierce nature when defending children, referencing Chrom's loyalty to his friends and to his daughter, Lucina. Pyroar is there due to lion symbolism: regal, the head of a royal family, loyal. Absol is there to reference Chrom, Robin, and Lucina's mission to change fate, as Absol is the harbinger of disaster.

Merric: Altaria, Sigilyph, Xatu, Drifblim, Whimsicott, Shiftry

Merric's team is wind themed. Altaria is a cloud bird. Drifblim is literally a ghost balloon that carries itself on the wind. Whimsicott is a cotton elf that rides the wind and causes mischief. Shiftry is a tengu that controls the wind...you get the point. Xatu and Sigilyph, however, are more of references to Merric's magical side, as well as Khadein. Xatu is a mystical bird, fitting both themes, while Sigilyph is not only an ancient man-made magic bird, but also found in the desert.

Celica: Espeon, Cresselia, Gardevoir, Volcarona, Meowstic, Delphox

Celica's team is mostly a mix of Fire and Psychic types, given her status as the first magic-using lord, and her penchant for fire spells. Espeon and Meowstic reference her notable fondness for cats. Delphox is a literal Fire/Psychic mage. Being a lord, she got a legendary Pokémon with Cresselia, who plays into her own themes of sacrifice for the sake of others with its signature Lunar Dance. Volcarona is a powerful monster found only in Relic Castle. Royal themed, locked away from sight, fire themed, and very powerful, all fitting of Celica. Also has six wings like a seraphim. Gardevoir references her more ladylike nature, but also immense power, as Gardevoir can summon black holes to save its trainer, much like how Celica would make the ultimate sacrifice to save others.

Virion: Decidueye, Octillery, Roserade, Kingdra, Persian, Unfezant

Virion's Pokémon follow his own theme of being a decadent archer duke. Persian and Roserade fit in with his very refined sense of grace and style. Decidueye is literally an archer. Octillery not only evolves from Remoraid, who is based on a remora and an archerfish, but also has the Sniper ability. Kingdra is regal and has the Sniper ability. Unfezant references the fact that Virion keeps pigeons.
I know nothing about FE but I am super impressed with this write-up

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Hey what if the design is intentionally bad to get people baffled and curious about the possible trainwreck??

I mean that last image could summarize people’s thoughts on the design?

But that was just one I use to help brighten up the day
Nothin wrong with that :)

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Awful business strat then

thank you for this
i dunno, kinda makes me want to see the movie. maybe there's others like me too.
I really doubt it'll be good.
Wasnt there a comedian doing something in the movie? Maybe it's a comedy.

D

Deleted member

i dunno, kinda makes me want to see the movie. maybe there's others like me too.
I really doubt it'll be good.
Wasnt there a comedian doing something in the movie? Maybe it's a comedy.
Yeah, but you generally get more revenue by making a good movie

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I just watched the first part of a vid showcasing Xenoblade 2's rare blade awakenings

Looks like I should get the game for the p l o t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom