• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Anime talk, huh?

I know for a fact, that I'm the typical smug girl

I'm not proud

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Which, for the record, something being fictional doesn't suddenly make it morally just

*quickly hides my desktop wallpaper of the Persona 5 main party girls in Dancing Star Night*
I'm not sure why y'all keep calling Goth out (even when he doesn't bring the stuff up) when you're essentially doing pretty similar things.

But ey, it might just be a running gag that I'm not familiar with. Haven't been active for that long.

D

Deleted member

I'm not sure why y'all keep calling Goth out (even when he doesn't bring the stuff up) when you're essentially doing pretty similar things.

But ey, it might just be a running gag that I'm not familiar with. Haven't been active for that long.
Because none of us legit wanna **** these fictional kids, we're joking

Fairly certain Goth isn't

ClaTheBae

Smash Master

because he keeps making implications about wanting to **** animals

meanwhile, literally no one else is talking about how they want to **** animals

D

Deleted member

So guys when do you think the everyone is here banner will become available to buy?
521A329E-62FB-4AA7-8B20-1D204DAE6B63.png

:troll:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

It's a running gag, but also I'm not entirely sure that thinking every girl in Persona 5 is best girl is even remotely comparable to wanting to diddle doggos.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Which, for the record, something being fictional doesn't suddenly make it morally just

*quickly hides my desktop wallpaper of the Persona 5 main party girls in Dancing Star Night*
So, funny wallpaper story.

My work computer is mine alone and every now and then I change the desktop wallpaper. Awhile ago I changed it to this beautiful art of Merrill from Dragon Age 2, sitting alone with blood running down her hand sitting before her eluvian mirror that ultimately led to the death of her loved ones with a powerful quote from the game written underneath. My sister saw it and asked, "What is that?" And then I explained to her the game it's from and the context and why I felt it was so powerful. She stared at me for a moment then said, "Most people just use their dog or their mom. Why do you like being sad all the time?"

D

Deleted member

Friendly reminder that Goth is a minor like myself, and is still learning about the world.
It is fine to explain him stuff he does wrong to learn more social skills, but don’t take every mistake he makes as a huge deal. Mainly because most of them aren’t intentional.

D

Deleted member

So, funny wallpaper story.

My work computer is mine alone and every now and then I change the desktop wallpaper. Awhile ago I changed it to this beautiful art of Merrill from Dragon Age 2, sitting alone with blood running down her hand sitting before her eluvian mirror that ultimately led to the death of her loved ones with a powerful quote from the game written underneath. My sister saw it and asked, "What is that?" And then I explained to her the game it's from and the context and why I felt it was so powerful. She stared at me for a moment then said, "Most people just use their dog or their mom. Why do you like being sad all the time?"
my wallpaper was some XC2 art and my sister called me a weeb

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Friendly reminder that Goth is a minor like myself, and is still learning about the world.
It is fine to explain him stuff he does wrong to learn more social skills, but don’t take every mistake he makes as a huge deal. Mainly because most of them aren’t intentional.
I have personally explained to him in private messages why he should stop telling this public forum his attraction to animals. If he keeps doing it, it is intentional

D

Deleted member

It's a running gag, but also I'm not entirely sure that thinking every girl in Persona 5 is best girl is even remotely comparable to wanting to diddle doggos.
Wanting to diddle fictional teens and fictional dogs both align with morally unsound implications, albeit both are fictional.

That said, it's pretty clear that comparison is very unpopular here, so I'll just leave it at that.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Brother, I personally messaged them saying I'm not genuinely mad at them.

Wanting to diddle fictional teens and fictional dogs both align with morally unsound implications, albeit both are fictional.

That said, it's pretty clear that comparison is very unpopular here, so I'll just leave it at that.
I do not want to do that to the fictional teens.
It literally boils down to me liking the characters.

Last edited:

SoccerStar9001

Smash Lord
My wallpaper is Hollow Knight and Ralsei for mobile.
Are you being serious about the minor part? Or is this a joke post?

D

Deleted member

I have personally explained to him in private messages why he should stop telling this public forum his attraction to animals. If he keeps doing it, it is intentional
That’s another thing.
I suggested Goth in the past to make a private chat with the users who could be interested in that topic in order to not interfere with people who don’t want to.
If he keeps doing it, he probably has to work a way to correct the problem.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master

no one wants to do that to fictional teens

not to mention, most of the persona girls are like 17, right? 17 years old is the age of consent in numerous parts of the world. 17 year old girls can provide a much greater form of consent than a dog ever could

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Listen, I understand you might have your own fetsiehs and that on its own is fine, but you probably shouldn’t talk about them on a public forum, especially if it’s something with uh, very questionable morality like wanting to do the do with animals.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I can confirm that
Like, I realize that you're just a kid so I wouldn't really ever get mad at you for it. And I realize sometimes you may not realize what you're saying publicly is making people uncomfortable due to issues you have previously mentioned.

Which is why I try to let you know when it is. I'm not trying to put you down or anything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom