• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Imagine that the Evil Team of Sword and Shield is based on the Blue Meanies.

8F30DAE3-42AE-4B5C-B1B7-08FEB95E5DF7.jpeg

Just for the England thing alone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I really want to see Gordon as a gym leader, like a very aggressive Cilan.
THIS TENTACOOL IS SO RAW, YOU CAN HEAR IT TELLING SPONGEBOB TO **** OFF

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
If Pirhana Plant was the only DLC to get a guidance, is it possible he’s also the only DLC to get in the banner?
much easier to make additions to a picture than to call in a boatload of regional voice actors every 2-ish months.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Speaking of Pokémon Sword and Shield, if there was a third version, what would it be called? Pokémon Gun? Nah, not a word everyone likes. What do you guys think would be a third version if there was one?
Pokemon Axe, just to appeal Smash fans.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
If Pirhana Plant was the only DLC to get a guidance, is it possible he’s also the only DLC to get in the banner?
Eh... not quite. Guidances are one thing, since you have to get some of the voice actors back to record new lines. It’s not really the same as adding a character to a banner.

But I expect Joker to be added to the banner around the time of release.

SoccerStar9001

Smash Lord
Speaking of Pokémon Sword and Shield, if there was a third version, what would it be called? Pokémon Gun? Nah, not a word everyone likes. What do you guys think would be a third version if there was one?
Pokemon Contradiction. In Chinese, Sword and Shield combined makes Contradiction.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
I'm only playin' K. Rool right now to see how bad the lag is on some of his moves.

Geez... I really don't remember him being this slow/laggy.
It is because people were playing this game like Smash 4. Put K. Rool in Smash 4 and he would be a high tier.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
It has to be Gun...

A Mexican newspaper already said it would be...
The media can't just lie like that

Last edited:

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
We haven't had a third version in a decade. It will not be an issue.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Pokémon Scythe

Because it sounds cool and starts with an S.

Also b/c I like scythes.

D

Deleted member

It would be cool to see a Yatch Club Games reference in Sword and Shield.

D

Deleted member

Wonder if we'll get fossil pokemon this time around. Made sense there was no fossil pokemon last time considering that it took place on islands based of Hawaii. I mean, not that it couldn't have considering that fossil pokemon never made much sense to base off location.(I.E. Tyrannosaurus Rex and Amargasaurus in Paris.) Though if it were based on location, it'd be pretty cool to see Baryonyx and Iguanodon.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Pokemon hasn't done a third version since Platinum.

They're gonna release Sharper Sword and Stronger Shield and you sheep are gonna like it.

D

Deleted member

Also am I the only one who finds it weird that Platinum was linked with Diamond and Pearl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom