• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
For what it's worth, the character in Persona 5 I actually have a weeby waifu crush on is Kawakami.

SoccerStar9001

Smash Lord
I personally just treat everything Goth said as a funny joke with humorous intentions. The subject is touchy, but I felt he stayed within the line for comedy.

ColietheGoalie

Smash Lord
Ewwww. We're back at this again. I'm just going to sit here and hope Badrat was right about the end of days being here :crazy:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Who wouldn't, she's the most relatable character in the whole cast.
Yep. I liked her confidant arc.

Was gonna make fun of you but this is decent taste
I love her.
I'm fairly certain my girlfriend does too.

Ewwww. We're back at this again. I'm just going to sit here and hope Badrat was right about the end of days being here :crazy:
You know, I am kinda curious as to why people come into the thread just to announce their displeasure at the topic.

Like... you could try posting a new topic. Plenty of people have done it with great success.

D

Deleted member

I don’t want the end of days to come already.
Mostly after managing to get back on track after the hell of February.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
You know, I am kinda curious as to why people come into the thread just to announce their displeasure at the topic.

Like... you could try posting a new topic. Plenty of people have done it with great success.
I can see it, now:

"Rant against the Smashboards fanbase: you all ruined Smashboards!"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The reviews for Captain Marvel are starting to pop up... But it seems like none of them mentions the Skrulls.

However, it seems like the movie is neat. That’s good to hear.

ColietheGoalie

Smash Lord

Objectively? I suppose it's a meaningless outlet for my low-key moral outrage about the topic and a vain attempt to shame him into leaving the thread for a while so I don't have to hear any more about this.

You're right though, it's kind of tiring in it's own right when people constantly do that.

I don’t want the end of days to come already.
Mostly after managing to get back on track after the hell of February.
Glad things are looking up for you this month.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I’m waiting to hear if she’s stronger than Thor.
I think that she is in the comics.
BTW, did you know that in the comics Captain America is one of the few humans who are worth of lifting Thor’s hammer?
That’s why in Age Of Ultron they reference that by making him the only one at the Avengers Tower party who could move it even a bit.

SoccerStar9001

Smash Lord
What happened on February? All February I been replaying RE2R and RE7 over and over again so I missed the February "Hell".

Pakky

Smash Hero
I hope the new bird pokemon is just Simon Cowl....

Also they need to fix some of these Alohan guys

Decuieye having 70 base speed is just bad and the ability is the worst.

Which is a shame because its movepool is super good.

Give it like 110 base, that's enough to really flex.

Long Reach IS NOT a bad idea pretty creative, but like maybe give it like two effects on top of the existing one.

Like:

-All moves are 100% accurate for 50% less power Before STAB is calculated

- All physical STAB moves hit twice.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What happened on February? All February I been replaying RE2R and RE7 over and over again so I missed the February "Hell".
Personal problems for my family and I that got into us a lot.
I don’t want to tell the stuff I remember on an open thread... But it was a terrible month for my family and I.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
With these sort of posts I swear you could create a r/smashboardsnocontext or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom