• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
i did and they were cute owo
Sigh... just don't bring your new boyfriend home, because I don't have enough money to hire people to deliver new furniture again.
Really kind of awkward standing in front of the Milk cooler and having to call Ikea to have Swedish furniture placed in the house because you like to murder people you have a thing for.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

Cracke

Smash Journeyman
I'm really confused as to what is actually being discussed right now. At the same time though I'm not confused whatsoever.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I'm really confused as to what is actually being discussed right now. At the same time though I'm not confused whatsoever.
Ah, so your SmashBoards anime role is "The one who is confused yet present"

Like... half of the people here, so maybe that isn't your role as much as it is just a common character archetype in the anime.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
Who am I, then? A character who sometimes makes corrections and arguments at the protagonists from off-camera and is never actually seen close enough for anyone to be able to tell what he looks like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom