• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Nintendo, realizing that Resident Evil is now back "in" so to speak, decide to pick the latest entry in the series to represent the franchise.

Introducing... JOE BAKER!

JOE BAKER WELCOMES YOU TO THE FAMILY.
I still can't believe that DLC is a real thing. Even after playing it multiple times.

And you now forever have my respect.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I wish some kind of leak would come out and allow us to have something to talk about cause we haven't had ANY Updates for a few weeks now, besides a quick "3.0.0 is coming" announcement.
we can talk about the wealth of dragon quest music they're not going to add

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I still can't believe that DLC is a real thing. Even after playing it multiple times.

And you now forever have my respect.
There currently exists no game where you powerbomb a giant swamp monster as a hillbilly uncle... except RE7.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

we can talk about the wealth of dragon quest music they're not going to add
*Laughs in Square*

Seriously I have no knowledge of DQ but what I do know is no matter who's the Square rep they're not gonna get many tracks, Even if it's someone like Geno whom they already have the rights to and the Composer is on board I doubt even he'll have many tracks maybe 6 at absolute maximum.

You can bet the others won't have many either.

D

Deleted member

I just have absolutely zero faith in everything. If you’re already dissapointed pre-emptively, you can’t be dissapointed later.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I just have absolutely zero faith in everything. If you’re already dissapointed pre-emptively, you can’t be dissapointed later.
Nah you can. Ever expected to fail an exam and then get the results back later? That's like a double dose of disappointment.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
This outlook has done wonders for my sex life.

D

Deleted member

Who would Y'all say is the top 3 most evil Nintendo Villains?

In My Opinion it's 1) Porky 2) Ridley 3) Ganondorf.

Porky is just such an evil person who single handedly destroyed and tortured Lucas's family causing them and their village to spiral into madness, Ridley is such a Sadist son of a gun and Ganon is worse than Bowser, Bowser Jr and if you want to consider him one, Dedede.

Edit: Wrong time?

Last edited by a moderator:

osby

Smash Obsessed

Porky is just such an evil person who single handedly destroyed and tortured Lucas's family causing them and their village to spiral into madness, Ridley is such a Masochistic son of a gun and Ganon is worse than Bowser, Bowser Jr and if you want to consider him one, Dedede.

I know plenty of masochist guys and I can safely say Ridley is not one if them.

Do you mean sadist?

D

Deleted member

Do you mean sadist?
I might've mixed those two up, oops. I thought it meant a person who loves to torture people so I probably meant Sadist.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Porky is just such an evil person who single handedly destroyed and tortured Lucas's family causing them and their village to spiral into madness, Ridley is such a Masochistic son of a gun and Ganon is worse than Bowser, Bowser Jr and if you want to consider him one, Dedede.

Do you mean sadist?
Masochist-takes pleasure in receiving pain
Sadist-takes pleasure in dealing out pain

Ridley is definitely a sadist

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138

1. Fawful (Forced Bowser to eat a community and what was left was either infected with horrible disseases or brainwashed to love him)
2. Dark Samus (Conquered Several planets, adding entire ecosystems to her hivemind, having any lifeform that has no use to her slowly die)
3. Zanza (Was fully prepared to destroy the universe just because he found it boring)

Also, good morning, how is Everyone?
I Just woke up too late for class, not being able to move my neck, and I'm terrified

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I might've mixed those two up, oops. I thought it meant a person who loves to torture people. Yeah I meant Sadist.
ok but now i have a permanent mental image of a masochist ridley stuck in my brain

maybe that's why he keeps coming back to fight samus despite knowing he's outmatched

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
*Laughs in Square*

Seriously I have no knowledge of DQ but what I do know is no matter who's the Square rep they're not gonna get many tracks, Even if it's someone like Geno whom they already have the rights to and the Composer is on board I doubt even he'll have many tracks maybe 6 at absolute maximum.

You can bet the others won't have many either.
Why? I mean, the reason for little Final Fantasy music is due to having to pay for the rights from both Square-Enix and Nobuo Uematsu. I suspect he probably demands more money for his music then Yoko Shimomura does.
When it comes to Dragon Quest however..yeah, that guy is an outright selfish, greedy a-hole..so yeah, maybe not many Dragon Quest tracks...
However, games like Super Mario RPG, Kingdom Hearts*, and NieR, music likely won't be an issue to get to use.

*Kingdom Hearts being entirely owned by Disney, music included, also means that getting music will likely be no more difficult then getting Sora himself.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
D

Deleted member

Why? I mean, the reason for little Final Fantasy music is due to having to pay for the rights from both Square-Enix and Nobuo Uematsu. I suspect he probably demands more money for his music then Yoko Shimomura does.
When it comes to Dragon Quest however..yeah, that guy is an outright selfish, greedy a-hole..so yeah, maybe not many Dragon Quest tracks...
However, games like Super Mario RPG, Kingdom Hearts*, and NieR, music likely won't be an issue to get to use.

*Kingdom Hearts being entirely owned by Disney, music included, also means that getting music will likely be no more difficult then getting Sora himself.
but if KH is entirely owned by Disney doesn't that make Sora harder to get? by that logic Geno would be the easiest to get music for

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Last edited:

SoccerStar9001

Smash Lord

Porky is just such an evil person who single handedly destroyed and tortured Lucas's family causing them and their village to spiral into madness, Ridley is such a Sadist son of a gun and Ganon is worse than Bowser, Bowser Jr and if you want to consider him one, Dedede.

1. Mario
2. Pokemon Trainer
3. Yoshi

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
1. Mario
2. Pokemon Trainer
3. Yoshi
Mario keeps trying to ruin Bowser's dates with Peach. Pokemon Trainer enslaves poor animals and forces them to fight. Imagine thinking Mario was the more evil of the two.

This post was made by the Team Plasma gang.

Oh right and Yoshi commits tax fra-*Smited by Zinith Zinith *

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ahahahaha, at least my character has a chance--

*insiders leak four JRPG characters instead*
*Laughs in Erdrick*

*Cries in Geno*

*Dies in Isaac*

*Ceases to exist in Mach Rider*

I can relate.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Sounds about right to me. Hard to believe a kid of all Nintendo villains is the most evil. More so then a genocidal space alien-dragon-pterosaur leader of galactic space pirates and a dark warlord.

Who would had known. :p

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Mario keeps trying to ruing Bowser's dates with Peach.
The best dates always involve dragging out the person of your home and locking them away in yours.

If it wasn't for those pesky other video game characters, my most wanted was a lock.
CURSE YOU TURBOGRAFX-16!!!

...yeah I don’t know either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom