• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Hey, would anyone be interested in playing a Smash Ultimate lobby with me?

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
If the person running twitter is directing, expect that AND SANIC, AND COLDSTEEL in the movie.
Never forget the time a Sanic shirt was officially added to Sonic Forces.

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
I didn’t see it posted earlier but apparently it looks like this is the official render...
This is a freakshow...

But let's be honest - this is undeniably better than the monstrosity we'd all been expecting. Still could be improved, but I'm not as horrified as I was.

Although, do I smell blatant product placement here? Really, he needs Nike's? I guess they're so excited that they get to sell an overpriced limited edition Sonic running shoe...

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
This is a freakshow...

But let's be honest - this is undeniably better than the monstrosity we'd all been expecting. Still could be improved, but I'm not as horrified as I was.

Although, do I smell blatant product placement here? Really, he needs Nike's? I guess they're so excited that they get to sell an overpriced limited edition Sonic running shoe...
I guess, i think I’d be a BIT more okay if he had socks and gloves, like if they didn’t want the Mickey Mouse gloves then some white parkour gloves would fit him pretty well.

And yeah I’m not too impressed with the product placement, and I get the feeling his classic shoes will be an Alvin’s cap scenario.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
tfw new users will never get the noipoi special

seriously though hope noi's doin alright wherever he is

D

Deleted member

If they can officially put in Sanic of all things, I hope they’ll be able to acquire the rights to her too:
From the picture, wouldn't she be a head only on the mech? Still, she is one of the most interesting interpretations of sprites, kinda makes the point that you can make a cute girl out of anything.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
From the picture, wouldn't she be a head only on the mech? Still, she is one of the most interesting interpretations of sprites, kinda makes the point that you can make a cute girl out of anything.
I mean for some reason I don’t think dimensional restrictions are that much of problem for the Sonic universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom