• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I'm 1k away from Elite but I keep on losing so I'm just not going to play Quickplay anymore tonight, Maybe I'll get there tomorrow.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Nah i didn't think i had a great reputation on my last account so i wanted to try and be more mature and have a fresh start yall don't mind do you?
You could've just... turned yourself around on your old account. You filed an account deletion request with the mods. From what Chinderblock said about how that process works, it sounds like you put the mods through a lot of work for no good reason.

D

Deleted member

You could've just... turned yourself around on your old account. You filed an account deletion request with the mods. From what Chinderblock said about how that process works, it sounds like you put the mods through a lot of work for no good reason.
I did? now i feel bad. But that's done so i guess im stuck with it so i will strive to be better because that what i have to do.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
I'm 1k away from Elite but I keep on losing so I'm just not going to play Quickplay anymore tonight, Maybe I'll get there tomorrow.
Oof.. I know the feeling. You just got to keep your composure. You're only 1 win away (based on the 1K away statement), so you have to keep a level head and not let your nerves get the best of you.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oof.. I know the feeling. You just got to keep your composure. You're only 1 win away (based on the 1K away statement), so you have to keep a level head and not let your nerves get the best of you.
I kept on getting to 3.9K but people kept on outplaying me so I never actually made it into Elite, I should improve on keeping focused and calm like you said but also I think one of my problems was that I was too predictable.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I did? now i feel bad. But that's done so i guess im stuck with it so i will strive to be better because that what i have to do.
I just... don't get why you did it. If you were planning on coming back, why go through the process of having mods delete your entire account? Why not just turn over a new leaf on your old account? Just seems like a whole lotta work for a little payoff.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I just... don't get why you did it. If you were planning on coming back, why go through the process of having mods delete your entire account? Why not just turn over a new leaf on your old account? Just seems like a whole lotta work for a little payoff.
Or just get premium for a month and change your name, lol.

D

Deleted member

Here's a secret. I originally wasn't planning on coming back i kinda felt unwanted but i realized this site is my social life and i have had so much fun here and i was hoping maybe i could turn it around and i apologize to everyone. Are we good?

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
I kept on getting to 3.9K but people kept on outplaying me so I never actually made it into Elite, I should improve on keeping focused and calm like you said but also I think one of my problems was that I was too predictable.
*Side Note: Elite's currently around 3.97 million, so if you're just at 3.9 million even, it's gonna take about 3-4 wins to do it. (+20K-ish per win).

Still my advice remains the same. Keep calm and don't be too predictable.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
When you delet your account just to do another one immediately

But hey, if you wanna turn a new leaf, so be it. Users willing to improve is always welcome

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
@SoccerStar9001 is probably obliquely referring to the time that people on Tumblr harrassed a girl into attempting suicide, ostensibly because of the way she drew Rose Quartz.
Good point
If you say so...

At least Eggette has a higher chance of becoming canon.
That may be true...but Bowsette is literally horned up...not even Frieza can be like that in his 2nd form

I don’t think the two should be compared for obvious reasons. Plus, this predates Bowsette.
Age under beauty...or something

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Good point

That may be true...but Bowsette is literally horned up...not even Frieza can be like that in his 2nd form

Age under beauty...or something
Granted she didn’t skyrocket like Bowsette and isn’t really relevant for the time being, but as fan made characters go, she still got a pretty respectable sized following in Mania’s heyday.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Granted she didn’t skyrocket like Bowsette and isn’t really relevant for the time being, but as fan made characters go, she still got a pretty respectable sized following in Mania’s heyday.
She didn’t skyrocket? Looks like we’re gonna have to fix that to make things right

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
On the topic of name changes, I've kinda wanted to change mine to Grey for years, but the name was used for a since-deleted profile so I can't.

This makes me mildly sad.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I always intended to change my name to "Diem" eventually, but the day I decided to actually go out and purchase premium, I found out that the Diem that we all know had already made his account.

I was about just hour late to claiming that name.

Fate is a cruel mistress indeed.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I think staindgrey sounds cooler, but more power to ya.
Thank you. That's nice of you to say.

I've actually really taken a liking to our sound guy and our actors calling me "Grey". It's my actual middle name and I kind of like going by it now when I'm in a semiprofessional setting with all this YouTube stuff.

D

Deleted member

I wish some kind of leak would come out and allow us to have something to talk about cause we haven't had ANY Updates for a few weeks now, besides a quick "3.0.0 is coming" announcement.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I wish some kind of leak would come out and allow us to have something to talk about cause we haven't had ANY Updates for a few weeks now, besides a quick "3.0.0 is coming" announcement.
I mean, we have the game now. We can play it anytime.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Just leak everything so I can stop having hope for any character I personally want getting in.

Please insiders...

D

Deleted member

I mean, we have the game now. We can play it anytime.
That's not my point nor am I complaining about the game All I was saying is we don't have a lot to talk about right now.

I feel some major Deja Vu vibes right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

That's not my point nor am I complaining about the game All I was saying is we don't have a lot to talk about right now.

I feel some major Deja Vu vibes right now.
From the looks of the thread, there's quite a few random things to talk about. Smash speculation gets tiresome and just instead of following it, its nice to take a break from it and just enjoy. The great direct from last time, Reggie retiring, Detective Pikachu trailers, the Sonic film leaks, and the new gen of Pokemon are some quite interesting topics that we've gotten these past few weeks.

D

Deleted member

We always have something to talk about...

It just isn't about Smash 85% of the time.
You're right but sometimes people just want to Speculate on stuff and wish for something new to come out for Speculation to rile up again which is what I was saying cause I would love to Speculate on something that's relevant. Talking, Speculating I'm just curious.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Just leak everything so I can stop having hope for any character I personally want getting in.

Please insiders...

Ahahahaha, at least my character has a chance--

*insiders leak four JRPG characters instead*

D

Deleted member

From the looks of the thread, there's quite a few random things to talk about. Smash speculation gets tiresome and just instead of following it, its nice to take a break from it and just enjoy. The great direct from last time, Reggie retiring, Detective Pikachu trailers, the Sonic film leaks, and the new gen of Pokemon are some quite interesting topics that we've gotten these past few weeks.
I mean that's true there are things to talk about but in regards to smash I just haven't gotten to Speculate a whole lot this Cycle as for the most part I didn't do much of anything so I want to make up for that and I really can't without some new developments happening, I'm just curious.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

Ahahahaha, at least my character has a chance--

*insiders leak four JRPG characters instead*
Nintendo, realizing that Resident Evil is now back "in" so to speak, decide to pick the latest entry in the series to represent the franchise, the most popular character from that game of course.

Introducing... JOE BAKER!

JOE BAKER WELCOMES YOU TO THE FAMILY.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom