• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Hey Toasty do you think people here deserve love and affection?

If you answered yes, then why do you feel you don't?
Thank you. I usually tell other people this as well.

I was having a rather awful day yesterday. After a few weeks of being generally happy, one too many things yesterday ended up cracking me and bringing be back down to a place I wasn't super happy with. I was okay for a bit after therapy, but as the day went on, I felt more and more irritating.

For instance, my dumb ass wanted so badly to be promoted or something that I was trying to be proactive about being on top of it and ended up irritating even myself because in the context of an online forum, I usually know better than to do that or be pushy about it.

I still haven't gotten my offer from the new job because of various delays, and he's not the best at responding to messages, so I have that added anxiety. I really want to leave where I am at currently ASAP so this increased my frustration.

I also ended up overwhelming myself. As I was starting to feel happier, I started to want to learn some skills again. I started wanting to draw things and conceptualize and design games. And then I thought... I can't do either. I haven't been able to bring myself to do either.

As a result of my sudden AND gradual intense emotions yesterday, I started feeling like I feel totally out of place. Everywhere.

I'm going to try again today and hope that today goes better.

Thank you for tolerating me, everyone.

D

Deleted member

I was having a rather awful day yesterday. After a few weeks of being generally happy, one too many things yesterday ended up cracking me and bringing be back down to a place I wasn't super happy with. I was okay for a bit after therapy, but as the day went on, I felt more and more irritating.

For instance, my dumb *** wanted so badly to be promoted or something that I was trying to be proactive about being on top of it and ended up irritating even myself because in the context of an online forum, I usually know better than to do that or be pushy about it.

I still haven't gotten my offer from the new job because of various delays, and he's not the best at responding to messages, so I have that added anxiety. I really want to leave where I am at currently ASAP so this increased my frustration.

I also ended up overwhelming myself. As I was starting to feel happier, I started to want to learn some skills again. I started wanting to draw things and conceptualize and design games. And then I thought... I can't do either. I haven't been able to bring myself to do either.

As a result of my sudden AND gradual intense emotions yesterday, I started feeling like I feel totally out of place. Everywhere.

Hey man,
I just wanna say, completely unironically, that I love and respect you for what you do.
Remember that time where you headed a charity thing and raised like 10k or something?
That was pretty ****ing sick.
I also enjoy your posts. Every single one of them is like in "The General Thread: Greatest Hits"
No matter what happens, just remember that we're all here for you. And we're not TOLERATING you; we enjoy your presence.
We love you, man.
Even if you're still out getting milk.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Pyra Pyra I'm here because the people are funny, nice to talk to and give a different perspective on video games than my friends do.

You easily tick all of those boxes, so tolerating has nothing to do with it. It's people like you that people are here for in the first place.

As for your job: I know that can be really tough. When I went through a similar situation I said "**** it!" And went on to do something completely different which worked out perfectly. I was 18 at the time so it's nowhere near comparable to what you're going through, but I do know how badly it sucks to be stuck in a job you don't want, waiting for lazy people who promised to fix that situation.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Holy **** I passed those classes I struggled with an A and a B-

Hey man,
I just wanna say, completely unironically, that I love and respect you for what you do.
Remember that time where you headed a charity thing and raised like 10k or something?
That was pretty ****ing sick.
I also enjoy your posts. Every single one of them is like in "The General Thread: Greatest Hits"
No matter what happens, just remember that we're all here for you. And we're not TOLERATING you; we enjoy your presence.
We love you, man.
Even if you're still out getting milk.
Pyra Pyra I'm here because the people are funny, nice to talk to and give a different perspective on video games than my friends do.

You easily tick all of those boxes, so tolerating has nothing to do with it. It's people like you that people are here for in the first place.

As for your job: I know that can be really tough. When I went through a similar situation I said "**** it!" And went on to do something completely different which worked out perfectly. I was 18 at the time so it's nowhere near comparable to what you're going through, but I do know how badly it sucks to be stuck in a job you don't want, waiting for lazy people who promised to fix that situation.
Thank you.

That means a lot to me, guys.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

For instance, my dumb *** wanted so badly to be promoted or something that I was trying to be proactive about being on top of it and ended up irritating even myself because in the context of an online forum, I usually know better than to do that or be pushy about it.

man I'm not very good with all this feelings stuff...
but I do know that @JDCabrera would probably have some very kind and encouraging words to say.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Um....

Keep up the positive attitude

God, I'm bad at this...

CallMeKnux

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0424-3957-0991

I haven’t known u too long, but I’ve enjoyed every time I’ve seen u!! Keep on keeping on!! Ur awesome !!

Hi. How are you all doing this morning?
good!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom