• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I'm aware of the issues with long distance things. This isn't actually my first time rekindling something with an old flame back in Ohio. The last time it happened, when she came out to visit for a week it just... didn't work. Like at all. She's happily married now, though. I have a lot of regrets involving her, but good for her.

My worries in this scenario entirely involve self-doubt and my penchant for only seeing negative outcomes. Every relationship I've had has failed due to my own inadequacies. This woman for whatever reason has persisted in trying to know me despite those inadequacies, on and off for twelve years. I just can't tell if that's a sign of something good or a sign of something desperate. And I already know what my in-person friends and family would say (a rehearsed chorus of "GO! TAKE A RISK!" because they all want to see me married for some ****ing reason) so I guess I'm looking for other perspectives. Thank you for yours.

I don't know why I need a second person to 'make me whole'. I don't like it.
well Ive been with my gf who lives in Cali for 6 years so it sometimes works but honestly, no one needs a 2nd person to make them whole. there are tons of single, happy and whole people out there

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
I've made an arena, because why not. Let's see how it fares.

ID: 9YCHB
Password: 2019

Holy **** how did four arena posts happen at once?
Feel nervous about going into an arena cos I don't rlly wanna show the world how craptacular I am at this game, but gotta step out my comfort zone one day (plus Quickplay can go **** itself)

Any spaces in any of the arenas here?
I've got room.

D

Deleted member

Nintendo makes their online system:
Nintendo.gif

( Gif made by OverSimplified btw )

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Is anyone still up for an arena at this point?
ID: KJM2K
Password: 2019

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
i was doing unrelated quick play online and it just booted me out

i think everything is ****ed right now??

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Finally beat the KH3 secret boss. It was fun, and a good challenge! Game could have used more fights like that; hopefully DLC will deliver more good stuff like that fight.

D

Deleted member

Whoever is "HiShiny;)", I have no idea why they are stalling like that.
Edit: Nevermind, sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
You play Palu. Reflect that **** and let him know how it feels
Yeah I love quickplay Nesses when I play Zelda.

They don't know what to do against a reflecting move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom