• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Pfft, **** meaningful conversation. Everyone, tell me your favorite alt color for your Ultimate main and the personal and philosophical reasons you use it.
Grey Dedede cause Grey symbolizes Emptiness which is how I feel

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
If I told you guys I had a machine that could make waifus real and provided real evidence would you help fund it?
If this were real, I can imagine a lot of people would fund it and hope it turns out good.

Or no one funds it because they don’t want Mighty No.10.

D

Deleted member

Smash Ultimate question.

Who is your best character online?

:ultike: with 3.7 million.

Noipoi

Howdy!
If this were real, I can imagine a lot of people would fund it and hope it turns out good.

Or no one funds it because they don’t want Mighty No.10.
No dude, i'm doing this for the people.

If waifus become real, world peace will be achieved. Why would a dictator start a war when that would endanger his waifu? World hunger would be ended because everyone would want to feed their waifu.

osby

Smash Obsessed
>you will never pour you and Palutena a glass of wine at 10 pm and have a lovely conversation while sitting on the couch

why live?
It's been an hour and people are already making assumptions about me.

If I told you guys I had a machine that could make waifus real and provided real evidence would you help fund it?
Shut up and take my money!

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
Pfft, **** meaningful conversation. Everyone, tell me your favorite alt color for your Ultimate main and the personal and philosophical reasons you use it.
I main the Virtual Boy R.O.B. I don’t have any personal connections to the VB, but, the color scheme is cool.
The fact that I didn’t like any of R.O.B.’s skins in Brawl is probably part of why I didn’t really try him until Smash 4 (the other part was that I was really bad at Smash at the time and his special moves and dair weren’t useful enough on their own ahaha...)

For Kirby, I just like the default pink. Works best for him I think.

For Mii Swordfighter, I use my old Mii based on myself with Business Suit. My own Mii has been part of my gaming life for a very long time since the original Wii, and I like how the Business Suit looks.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Yes, just to see them rejecting us because we are ugly small eyed humans.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

If waifus become real, world peace will be achieved. Why would a dictator start a war when that would endanger his waifu? World hunger would be ended because everyone would want to feed their waifu.
The problem though is that people will think it’s too good to be true. Thus no one funds it, war breaks out, and martians attack Earth. Then Piñatas take over because everyone is too weak from fighting each other.

The Piñatas will then start a garden based game on humans. The only way to stop it is to go back in time to whenever Piñatas were first invented and stop the person from inventing them.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Yes, just to see them rejecting us because we are ugly small eyed humans.
The machine generated waifus would immediately imprint on who they were made for, seeing them as the most beautiful, charming, amazing person in the world. Can't have any dissatisfied customers, can I?

D

Deleted member

I mean the problem here is that your waifu isn't guaranteed to have feelings for you. Plus with the obsession some people have there would be an influx of legal trouble over restraining orders and such.
This just seems like it has too many logistical problems to pan out in the long term.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The machine generated waifus would immediately imprint on who they were made for, seeing them as the most beautiful, charming, amazing person in the world. Can't have any dissatisfied customers, can I?

So... where I can send literally all my of money?

R O F L

Smash Ace

Intriguing, indeed. But what about the machines, like me? For we have no feelings, so we have none of what you call, "waifus". Can we be trusted to keep world peace? My data indicates so, but my data may be biased.
And what about female creatures? According to my data, females do not have "waifus".

D

Deleted member

Ok, new 3.0.0. wishlist

-Buff K. Rool

Please. I'm actually willing to argue that K. Rool is the most deserving of a buff right now. Give him less lag, give him a faster back air, give him something good.
Late to respond to this but heck yeah buff the croc. Nerfing him was dumb.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Yes, why have to work for your relationship when you can just force someone to fall in love with you?

Noipoi

Howdy!
I mean the problem here is that your waifu isn't guaranteed to have feelings for you. Plus with the obsession some people have there would be an influx of legal trouble over restraining orders and such.
This just seems like it has too many logistical problems to pan out in the long term.
This bit makes sense, but.
I mean the problem here is that your waifu isn't guaranteed to have feelings for you.the
refer to this

Intriguing, indeed. But what about the machines, like me? For we have no feelings, so we have none of what you call, "waifus". Can we be trusted to keep world peace? My data indicates so, but my data may be biased.
And what about female creatures? According to my data, females do not have "waifus".
The machine would make husbandos real too. Hell, it could even make pets. like Pikachu or Yoshi or something.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Don’t females have “husbandos” or some random term that I don’t know about?

As for machines... if two Sentries from TF2 can fall in love then surely other machines can?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
we talking about bad art fellas?
i made this baby in 2 minutes with a mouse and the crayon tool in paint
1551503145753.png

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
World hunger would be ended because everyone would want to feed their waifu.
Wouldn't that just make world hunger more rampant since now there are suddenly thousands upon billions of fully developed humans to feed?

D

Deleted member

This bit makes sense, but.

refer to this
But what if the waifu/husbando ends up in an abusive relationship? Would they be able to escape from it or would their hard-wiring overwrite that desire to get away? Would they have rights despite being artificially created humans?
I'm gonna have to shut this whole operation down until you can work out these problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom