• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

R O F L

Smash Ace
What the heck is this topic. If there even is one.

WELL, I'll see y'all later. I'm going to go study the Hocotate Ship's dialog so I can talk like him.

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Yo so I just discovered The Dragon Prince on Netflix and it’s heckin amazing

D

Deleted member

Is this to suggest that I'm +4 gay? Because do I have the card for that!View attachment 195556
You may have placed a previous card for a No u but you didn't say anything about this!

reverse.png

I reverse the effect of the card you just placed onto me! now you can't say I'm gay either!

Last edited by a moderator:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Hey, Sobble is on my side as well; you can't use that against me.

But when I put in as much of a push for Sobble as I do for my boi, that's saying something :yoshi:

But once you've expended all your power, staindgrey staindgrey will come to finish you off in a surprise twist.
The Shonen trope is usually when the opponent is defeated by the heroes and exhausted but then gets killed off by the REAL villain. That doesn't describe me :yoshi:

D

Deleted member

What tf is going on here o.o
ToasterBrains is dead, Noipoi is going to follow Kermit's footsteps, and all of us are gay and have the power of god and anime on our side

Last edited by a moderator:

R O F L

Smash Ace
Okay, this is my new favorite quote from a video game:
"This object seems familiar. I will combine it with the president's parallel-dimension controller.

ALERT!!! Sensors indicate a massive dimensional shift at a distant location.

I'm receiving a message from a far-flung dimension. Displaying the message now...

"Challenge Mode can now be accessed from the title screen."

It appears to be total gibberish. Hopefully the message has reached its intended recipient."

Okay, okay, I'm leaving now.

Okay?

See, I'm leaving!

Goodbye forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom