• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xelrog

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 2367 4933 3404
There doesn't seem to be a thread for just generally discussing new potential Smash characters so I'll just post here.

You know who I just realized I would be totally okay with being included? Linkle. Shame she's Nintendo-noncanon.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
There doesn't seem to be a thread for just generally discussing new potential Smash characters so I'll just post here.

You know who I just realized I would be totally okay with being included? Linkle. Shame she's Nintendo-noncanon.
Noipoi Noipoi , you know the drill

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!

howdy.png

Enjoy your stay!

Noipoi

Howdy!
Have you ever thought about how weird Toon Link must look to Link and Young Link?

Link is proportioned like a normal man, Young Link is proportioned like a normal child. But then Toon Link walks up with his over sized head, tiny body and ginormous freaky eyes that stare into your soul.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Wait... hold up...

Is the plotline of Awakening happening, as we speak?
That would make Marth Jesus, since he was born 2019 years ago.

Oh my god Marth was a lord. To many, Jesus is Lord. Why the hell does this match up. What in the ****.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
But once you've expended all your power, staindgrey staindgrey will come to finish you off in a surprise twist.

Never before has a post begged for me to make a Resident Evil reference so hard.

D

Deleted member

You never saw this. I posted some lame stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom