• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Two thousand. Awakening takes place 2000 years after New Mystery. Marth's literally 2019 and dead af.
Oh, thank you.
It is pretty funny to think that Chrom, moreover Lucina looks like Marth after 2,000 years ago. Considering how diverse this world is, you think they would be slightly different?
shiny are you friendzoning all of us simultaneously
I can explain!
That would make Marth Jesus, since he was born 2019 years ago.

Oh my god Marth was a lord. To many, Jesus is Lord. Why the hell does this match up. What in the ****.
So today I learned Marth is Jesus.

Nice.
I love this thread.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Oh, thank you.
It is pretty funny to think that Chrom, moreover Lucina looks like Marth after 2,000 years ago. Considering how diverse this world is, you think they would be slightly different?
Even weirder when you consider she's Chrom's daughter. And has 5 different potential mothers

D

Deleted member

This Drought couldn't end soon enough, it's even worse than the October drought at this point.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I don't know why, but I'm getting "but she's 2000 years old, she only looks 12" vibes from this Marth talk

D

Deleted member

Marth in Smash Bros. can not drink alcohol according to US laws.
That is weird to think about.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Oh, thank you.

I can explain!

I love this thread.
Anri's genes are just hella dominant.

Even weirder when you consider she's Chrom's daughter. And has 5 different potential mothers
Six actually.

Sumia, Female Robin, Olivia, Maribelle, Sully, and the unnamed village maiden. :p

*snaps fingers*
19. Niicceee
He's also taken so by law if you husbando him, you need to waifu Caeda. :p

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I mean in terms of new content yeah, we have the game which has satiated us but in regards to new content and learning about new characters it kind of is.
But... But we can play the game.

D

Deleted member

Man Chrom must have some dominant as **** genes if Lucina ends up looking the same every time regardless of who her mother is.
Maybe there's a lore reason for that idk, I haven't gotten around to playing Awakening yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zinith

Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Man Chrom must have some dominant as **** genes if Lucina ends up looking the same every time regardless of who her mother is.
Maybe there's a lore reason for that idk, I haven't gotten around to playing Awakening yet.
Not only that, but the kid of whichever mother it is would also get dark blue hair :yoshi:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Children in Awakening are determined by their mother and their hair is determined by their father. Lucina's the exception to the rule as she appears in story cutscenes.

D

Deleted member

A fun story is if we all were in a jungle.

"Allright Shiny, you are getting the firewood."

"Why do I always get the easy jobs? Thesaurus30 and Just a penguin are literally defending the base from animals and they are younger than I am."

"You are an innocent kiddo and do not talk back to an adult. Or else I will get one of the leaders to infract you."

"Sigh..."

I am not sorry.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Okay it's not as bad as the October drought but it's an annoying drought never the less.
Whenever there's a 'drought', just tell yourself they have absolutely nothing to show.
Like the February Direct!

Nintendo fans: conspiracy!

Just a penguin

Smash Master
A fun story is if we all were in a jungle.

"Allright Shiny, you are getting the firewood."

"Why do I always get the easy jobs? Thesaurus30 and Just a penguin are literally defending the base from animals and they are younger than I am."

"You are an innocent kiddo and do not talk back to an adult. Or else I will get one of the leaders to infract you."

"Sigh..."

I am not sorry.
That's because I speak animal. And human.

Zinith

Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
D

Deleted member

Living in a jungle would be rough, because can you imagine fire ants crawling up your skin while you are trying to sleep in your shelter?

D

Deleted member

Children in Awakening are determined by their mother and their hair is determined by their father. Lucina's the exception to the rule as she appears in story cutscenes.
I get that it has to be that way for story telling reasons, but I just find it kinda funny, and thought that they maybe justified it in the story somehow.

D

Deleted member

why are you reading this.PNG

I am feeling Deja Vu over here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom