• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I honestly can't see them adding too many Pokemon. As we near 1000, I'd think GF would try to delay reaching that point for as long as possible.
Yeah but only 64? I really don't think so. That's a low af number.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
Eh just some hoax saying that a user with a face like this or something is trying to get your kids to commit suicide. Its fake af though, the face is just a horror sculpture. Still pretty disturbing, but I guess that means it's doing its job right!
WARNING: DISTURBING IMAGE
Maybe I just have a weak stomach because I got freaked out by a lot of movies that aren't supposed to be scary but by god
Uuugh... this sounds a bit creepy, but not as creepy as the Blue Whale thing we have in our country..

Reminder that X and Y only had 72 new Pokemon...
I know, but it would beat XY in lowest new Pokemons. I believe Sun and Moon had 88 new Pokemons... and the 4chan leak may be fake due to the site implying that we'd see more pokemons than we'd never see before.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
View attachment 195434
lul
If anything they're gonna be boasting about how many new Pokemon there'll be
Tbf Alola had like 69 new pokemon and Sugimori has gone under artist block loads of times. That being said lmao at the idea of this being real because "11 new Armour Evolutions!" Oh cool! "6 of them are version exclusive variants!"

Although considering how Game Freak handled Alolan Variants that's somewhat believable

monadoboy

Smash Lord
I finally got my hands on P5 and

I wish I could've played it before the Smash reveal because I'm so ****ing hyped for Joker now. I can't believe how insanely good this game is. I can't believe this, but I'm more hyped for him than I was for Corrin and all other DLC characters.

Cracke

Smash Journeyman
I finally got my hands on P5 and

I wish I could've played it before the Smash reveal because I'm so ****ing hyped for Joker now. I can't believe how insanely good this game is. I can't believe this, but I'm more hyped for him than I was for Corrin and all other DLC characters.
People were hyped for Corrin?

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
I honestly can't see them adding too many Pokemon. As we near 1000, I'd think GF would try to delay reaching that point for as long as possible.
What would be wrong with reaching the big 1k though? I agree they might not want to add to many new Pokemon per gen for reasons like artist's block or managing an ever growing Pokedex requires more and more resources, but surely reaching 1,000 would be a milestone they'd celebrate?

Unless getting an extra 0 causes Poke-Y2K, reintroducing Missingno into everyone's games

monadoboy

Smash Lord
I found it on 4chan. Apparently its the same anon... the same who leaked the title.
https://boards.4channel.org/vp/thread/37765571
That Armored stuff sounds kinda cool. Armored Lucario would be dope.
I'm not a big Pokemon fan. Do all mainline games have every previous mon? It seems like a lot of work.
iirc they just import them from older gens since gen 3. XY, SM, Go, Let's Go and now SS also use the same models so it's not that big of a deal.

D

Deleted member

What would be wrong with reaching the big 1k though? I agree they might not want to add to many new Pokemon per gen for reasons like artist's block or managing an ever growing Pokedex requires more and more resources, but surely reaching 1,000 would be a milestone they'd celebrate?

Unless getting an extra 0 causes Poke-Y2K, reintroducing Missingno into everyone's games
Because there's no need to. There really is no benefit from having so many new Pokemon being added when you already have plenty of existing ones that people love. Adding a bunch of them is just spending extra resources when about 60 new Pokemon is enough keep things refreshing and interesting every new game and that's the direction they've been taking ever since Gen 6.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Galarian Dugtrio will have Gordon Ramsay’s forehead wrinkles, hair, and angry disposition when being filmed for shows airing in Unova

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Because there's no need to. There really is no benefit from having so many new Pokemon being added when you already have plenty of existing ones that people love. Adding a bunch of them is just spending extra resources when about 60 new Pokemon is enough keep things refreshing and interesting every new game and that's the direction they've been taking ever since Gen 6.
Gen 5 combined quality and quantity, so the more the merrier I say

Unless they genuinely don't have any ideas: it hurts, but if Sugimori got artists block over mega Flygon, I'd rather not have a badly designed evo

Cracke

Smash Journeyman
There's gotta be a new Eeveelution this gen right? What types are you guys hoping to see? I'm expecting a dragon or steel type. Probably getting a few in the generation after.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm funny please like my tweets
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Unless they genuinely don't have any ideas: it hurts, but if Sugimori got artists block over mega Flygon, I'd rather not have a badly designed evo
I love Gen 5 but some Pokemon definitely had no need to exist other than filling space(Basculin comes to mind, for example). And even then, this isn't about the quality of designs but more about numbers. There comes a point where GF has too many Pokemon to deal with and fans have too much **** to remember

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
There's gotta be a new Eeveelution this gen right? What types are you guys hoping to see? I'm expecting a dragon or steel type. Probably getting a few in gen ten.
Dragon and Bug

There's so much potential with those two, and I really hope we get at least one of them

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
There's gotta be a new Eeveelution this gen right? What types are you guys hoping to see? I'm expecting a dragon or steel type. Probably getting a few in the generation after.
I’d like a Ghost type, but if there was only one, I’d say probably Dragon.

D

Deleted member

Dragon and Ghost would have crazy potential. Bug too. Steel would be kinda boring though tbh

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

I love Gen 5 and all, but tbh, a lot of the Unova Pokemon are rip-offs of older Pokemon

The Roggenrola line is literally just the Geodude line, and Audino is just Chansey...

I understand that Black and White were supposed to be reboots of sorts, but still

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

smh, nobody's considering a rock-type Eeveelution with gemstones all over it's body

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Honestly I kinda hope Eevee gets a normal type evolution as well

Or maybe an evolution branch that makes him physically stronger, which then evolves into a physical typing like Fighting

It’ll never happen but I would probably like that a lot lol

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Isn't Eevee normal type itself though, that would be so boring to have a new Eeveelution and it's just normal Eevee but MORE
Well I’m sure they don’t care if you personally find it boring, but also I wouldn’t expect it without some other typing in addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom