• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cracke

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone remember when a bus driver killed 150 gen 1 Pokémon?
At this point the only Pokémon reps we have in smash are :ultpichu::ultlucario::ultgreninja:&:ultincineroar: meaning Pokémon has 4 reps and the trainers were from gen 1 meaning they don’t have them because they’re dead

And to those who say there’s too many fe characters...https://youtu.be/O0TQbRNmYus
There's more than one of every pokemon species what are you talking about?
also fire emblem has wayyyy too many fkn reps. we don't need that many pretty haired anime boys. Ike, Marth, Roy, and Robin can stay though

osby

Smash Obsessed
also fire emblem has wayyyy too many fkn reps. we don't need that many pretty haired anime boys. Ike, Marth, Roy, and Robin can stay though
"we have too many pretty boys"

*cuts two of the girls*

D

Deleted member

Honestly didn't expect the Groovy Monky to be the least popular but the stinky ******* keeps growing on me

D

Deleted member

why would they cut chromcina lol

they're 0 effort echos cutting them wouldn't gain anybody anything

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Anyone who proposes to cut Corrin from the roster, should be frowned upon...

Especially when they're probably the most unique of all of the FE characters currently in Smash

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Anyone who proposes to cut Corrin from the roster, should be frowned upon...

Especially when they're probably the most unique of all of the FE characters
I'd say it's Robin but they are both pretty unique. We don't really have any character with their skill-sets. Just because a character happens to use a sword doesn't mean that's all they do.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
I'd say it's Robin but they are both pretty unique. We don't really have any character with their skill-sets. Just because a character happens to use a sword doesn't mean that's all they do.
Robin is unique in that he uses magic and a sword.
However, his sword-style isn't very unique and his magic style isn't very unique.
Well designed character, especially for an FE rep, but I think Corrins Dragon Stone is the only really unique aspect of any FE rep

On a further note, we're living in the darkest timeline.
Screenshot_20190301-161919.jpg
the ugly football-bunny has defeated the precious Chameleon.
We will all suffer for our sins now, for we have failed to appreciate his majesty.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
However, his sword-style isn't very unique and his magic style isn't very unique.
Well designed character, especially for an FE rep, but I think Corrins Dragon Stone is the only really unique aspect of any FE rep
We'll have to disagree on that one. Thunder and Elwind are unique projectiles, there are no other move quite like Nosferatu, he has durability system and access to two different weapons. I'd say he's plenty unique.

Last edited:

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
We'll have to disagree on that one. Thunder and Elwind are unique projectiles, there are no other move quite like Nosferatu, he has durability system and access to two different weapons. I'd say he's plenty unique.
Elwind and the durability are definitely unique.
Thoron is Just a faster Charge Shot with more hitstun.
Nosferatu is a grab that heals a bit while pummeling.

The two weapons share the same problem as his playstyle. Their combination is unique, but none of these weapons is unique in itself.

Robin is very well designed, don't get me wrong, Just nothing special

***** who the **** are you calling ugly
Your mom

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed

On a further note, we're living in the darkest timeline.
View attachment 195440the ugly football-bunny has defeated the precious Chameleon.
We will all suffer for our sins now, for we have failed to appreciate his majesty.
I think some people would appreciate it if you put thst imsge into a spoiler, it's a tad too big.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
I love Gen 5 and all, but tbh, a lot of the Unova Pokemon are rip-offs of older Pokemon

The Roggenrola line is literally just the Geodude line, and Audino is just Chansey...

I understand that Black and White were supposed to be reboots of sorts, but still
May be a hot take, but I always preferred Roggenrola to Geodude. The emphasis on metamorphic rocks and crystals with the design I always found cooler then its counterpart.

D

Deleted member

I know that's An oversimplification but you gotta admit that it isn't much more than a variation on your typical chargable projectile

Also, Dee Dude Dee Dude that's the scariest ****ing profile picture I've ever seen
I mean Charge shot is basically just "weak shot" and "strong shot"
Thoron has like 5 different forms with different properties, and a durability mechanic

D

Deleted member

Haha, yeah, forgot about it. But still, you can divide every character to smaller parts until they stop being diverse. It doesn't really prove anything.
yeah, Robin is totally unique!
no seriously he is, why is there even any debate

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Haha, yeah, forgot about it. But still, you can divide every character to smaller parts until they stop being diverse. It doesn't really prove anything.
You could (and that's a really fun game to play).
Robin is unique. Corrin is uniquer.
Good story Nice and short

I love Gen 5 and all, but tbh, a lot of the Unova Pokemon are rip-offs of older Pokemon

The Roggenrola line is literally just the Geodude line, and Audino is just Chansey...

I understand that Black and White were supposed to be reboots of sorts, but still
Commonly accepted theory:
Black and White were sort of supposed to be Final games so they dumped a bunch of unused conceptual Pokémon in there without linking Them to what may have been their counterparts

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I fixed it while you sent that I believe.
Sorry for my impatience
it's fine lol
sometimes I feel like double posting cuz like if you edit a quoted post in after posting the person won't get a notification but I try and wait

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom