• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
I live on coffee. But then again I get very little sleep as it is. I take my coffee morning to five pm and then green tea during dinner.

And I take it black. Black as a devil’s soul.

I have largely cut alcohol from my diet save for sporadic evenings where I drink a beer. Mostly cause I don’t wanna be a “drunk dad” but also cause I had an episode where I downed half a bottle of whiskey in a single night due to stress and woke up in my own....yeah. I do have some alcohol issues that I have been pretty good as of late.
Black coffee and alcohol are apparently both acquired tastes that I don't see much benefit in acquiring...

Tried to do black coffee for a while a few years ago. And I can still down some if I have no other option. But I don't see why it's preferable to anything else.

I'm 22 and haven't had any alcohol probably since I went to Germany and Switzerland last year in May, just to try some of the world-famous beer there and confirm that I don't like it any more than the stuff here.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Why are there cigarettes too? A child should never be smoking.
Do you see any indication besides them being there that she's the one who smoked them? :p

But for real, don't take it too seriously. Just a funny little image I found that I liked.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Hinata's avi perfectly captures Shield's mood after being lewded just an hour after she got revealed.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Black coffee and alcohol are apparently both acquired tastes that I don't see much benefit in acquiring...

Tried to do black coffee for a while a few years ago. And I can still down some if I have no other option. But I don't see why it's preferable to anything else.

I'm 22 and haven't had any alcohol probably since I went to Germany and Switzerland last year in May, just to try some of the world-famous beer there and confirm that I don't like it any more than the stuff here.
People usually drink coffee black in Japan and it was the only thing available in the staff room. So I learned to adapt to it and then began liking it to eventually preferring it.

That’s why I like to eat screaming mommie fish with eggs inside the tummy.

I used to drink a lot but I’ve slowed down since having a kid. I still do drink but it really depends on how I’m feeling and stuff. Last time I seriously drank (like drunk) was in December and that was for a work party which “requires” people to get trashed (moderately of course). I ended up doing tequila rounds with the superintendent at some point. I love tequila.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom