• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

making sobble a generic fake 14-year old juice-wrld-bangin depression icon makes me not want it even more

#groovygrookeygroup
i mean yeah grookey gang but how dare you diss on sad boy found my home shawty make me feel at home sobble shame in you

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
i mean yeah grookey gang but how dare you diss on sad boy found my home shawty make me feel at home sobble shame in you
rather than cry and wallow and do nothing like sobble, be like the chad grookey and face your problems head on

poke it with a stick too, ******* love sticks

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Smh... not sure why people are arguing whether Grookey or Sobble is the better Gen 8starter...

Especially when Scorbunny is easily the most precious of all of them... /s

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I just thought of this insane conspiracy theory and I don't know how to feel about it.

Iridium

Smash Hero
If the Pokémon are based on the real-life counterpart to the region (England), R.I.P. all wolves. I wish I was joking.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Smh... not sure why the Grookey Gang and the Sobble Squad are arguing...

Especially when Scorbunny is easily the most precious of all the starters...
nobody wants that cereal mascot lookin ass in here gtfo my face jk i think all of them are equally precious

Noipoi

Howdy!
After the **** show that was gen 7's starter wars I swore to never partake again. Especially because Incineroar won.

new starter friends.jpg

They're all adorable, and they're all gonna join us on this new adventure! So no starter wars!

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
How about you two get along?
How about you stay out of it, for the act of making it more public will only escalate things further. :222: Just a little gamer tip.

Coming up next, epic tips on how to make your battle royale game last more than 6 months

It's a little more than that. I share practically nothing in common with you. Not even style of humor
ok

i fail to see the problem

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
So why is :ultkirby: angry in the usa while he’s all happy in Japan?
Because there's no place for happiness in America.

Hinata Hinata

Oh look, here's another. This is too funny.

God I love these. Best female trainer ever.

Coming up next, epic tips on how to make your battle royale game last more than 6 months
Yo i could use this advice.

How do I make Noipoi Battle Royale last?

D

Deleted member

I have no idea what is happening. There are no captions.

You have never truly lived.
I mean ClaTheBae thinks I am an A.I.
You never know.
Maybe my birth was staged by the government so that they would not let the public know.
Maybe I am from another dimension, or in a planet that has species that are far more advanced than this shameful human race.
Maybe I am a super high-tech robot too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.