• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
I kinda feel like this is the moment I should sleep.
(It's 3:12 in the morning)
So to everyone, have fun and remember
forreferenceherbrotherisbeingtorturedinfrontofher.jpg

D

Deleted member

I feel I have to apologize.

I'm sorry everyone.

Thank you for the kind words. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I talked to someone who'd given me some advice I think that could work.

I feel guilty. I'm happy most of the time but like every two weeks something sets me off and I go into a deep spiral that makes me go to places I probably shouldnt. These thoughts aren't new by any means but... this time I let myself go too far. It's probably not real depression, but it's getting worse. I should probably get some help with that. I apologize for freaking everyone out. I feel guilty that I made you worry.

I have the will to keep trying again. Maybe it's best I quit my job.

I'm sorry guys. I shouldnt have posted that.
I missed what you said, but I am sorry something hurt you.
I hope you feel better, and if you do quit your job, I wish you get a great job.
You are a good person.

D

Deleted member

View attachment 195358

This is an OWO free zone.
uwu all i want o3o is dragon-kun eevee... x3 x3 x3 so i can draw it uwu doing fun stuff uguu~~

Do you see how easily I broke through your barriers. I didn't even need to use an OWO. Your rules are weak, fragile. They will not serve to keep order of any kind! Humanity is better off without these. I refuse to permit them.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
everyone i have abandoned the banjo bros because I lost all hope to him.(maybe next game) I am a Steve bro now. Steve will come. Steve will team up with plant. Steve will be dlc.
View attachment 195353
Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku
That Mario...you better watch out, i’m gonna say the F word!
F4632C77-90C4-45B8-A886-F2728DB42E47.jpeg
I’m not even sorry, because that was my initial reaction.

Ok I might actually get warned, but at least i’m honest.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I feel I have to apologize.

I'm sorry everyone.

Thank you for the kind words. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I talked to someone who'd given me some advice I think that could work.

I feel guilty. I'm happy most of the time but like every two weeks something sets me off and I go into a deep spiral that makes me go to places I probably shouldnt. These thoughts aren't new by any means but... this time I let myself go too far. It's probably not real depression, but it's getting worse. I should probably get some help with that. I apologize for freaking everyone out. I feel guilty that I made you worry.

I have the will to keep trying again. Maybe it's best I quit my job.

I'm sorry guys. I shouldnt have posted that.
I'm just glad you're feeling better...I can relate, myself.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Lets be honest between Banjo and Steve. Steve is by far much more likely.

It'd be great to get both but I doubt that'll be happening. We're probably only getting one of them.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I'm being deadass honest here y'all sleeping on Kratos as a Sony rep
Smh...

your lack of appreciation for Parappa the Rapper, disappoints me

We're talking about a character from a game who helped create an entire genre

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Lets be honest between Banjo and Steve. Steve is by far much more likely.

It'd be great to get both but I doubt that'll be happening. We're probably only getting one of them.
well the head of MS said he'd like Banjo even during Smash 4 (even saying he'd like them in the next game) and a leaker called IndieGamerChick has said stuff about Nintendo meeting with Microsoft for Rare stuff, and an indie collection from Microsoft with the same name as her was announced - plus the new B-K merch and stuff, Rare being silent like WayForward was, I wouldn't count them out just yet.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
well the head of MS said he'd like Banjo even during Smash 4 and a leaker called IndieGamerChick has said stuff about Nintendo meeting with Microsoft for Rare stuff, and an indie collection from Microsoft with the same name as her was announced - plus the new B-K merch and stuff, Rare being silent like WayForward was, I wouldn't count them out just yet.
GUH-HUH!

D

Deleted member

Wish more artists were like Kynim instead of acting they can do no wrong.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
also, obligatory shill go read her two nuzlocke comics, nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom