• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Dragon makes sense for a new Eeveelution, because all the other Eeveelutions have had Types of the Special categorization*, Dragon is the only Special Type that never got an Eeveelution.

*By which I mean the types that were considered "Special" in Gens 1-3.

Physical Types: Normal, Flying, Fighting, Poison, Rock, Ground, Bug, Ghost, Steel.
Special Types: Grass, Fire, Water, Electric, Psychic, Ice, Dragon, Dark, Fairy
Love how Fairy is there despite not existing before the Physical/Special split

D

Deleted member

goddammit ben shapiro, i told you not to go on smashboards again
haha liberal

where'd you get that post from, the liberal store?

feelings don't care about your facts, ok now this is epic, roll tide, why my pp red, etc etc etc

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
everyone i have abandoned the banjo bros because I lost all hope to him.(maybe next game) I am a Steve bro now. Steve will come. Steve will team up with plant. Steve will be dlc.
View attachment 195353
Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku
Uh... did I bash Banjo too hard or something?

There's no problem with hoping for a character that seems impossible at this point...
The Joker fans did it, and they succeeded...

Seriously, don't give up on Banjo just yet...
But hey, nice to see you be part of Steve gang

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
the fact that medieval england is all about armor and dragons, i fear that the generic steel and dragon champions will come yet again

on the other hand...

considering they also fight ****ing snails, im hoping its a bug type

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

Ugh, I'm in love with the fighting and dragon eevee designs here.

Nintendo, just pull a Masked man and steal these designs.

D

Deleted member

Chaotic Good

I know nothing of D&D alignments :yoshi:
nah yoshi is 100% chaotic neutral

he don't care he's just given a directive and he goes for it, destroying everything in his path and leaving wounded and dead in his wake, with only a few alive to tell the tale

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
fighting type eevee is just the maned wolf

google it if you dont know

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
fighting type eevee is just the maned wolf

google it if you dont know
"The largest canid in South America, the maned wolf looks like a fox, is called a wolf, and is closely related to neither."

You sit in a throne of lies,

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
everyone i have abandoned the banjo bros because I lost all hope to him.(maybe next game) I am a Steve bro now. Steve will come. Steve will team up with plant. Steve will be dlc.
View attachment 195353
Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku
I don't get why you would abandon Banjo, or lose hope (with all the rumors surrounding B-K and stuff going in their favor) but okay I guess.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
good news.

SiIvaGunner's original channel is back.

This means I can now share Fallen Gardens:

YES!

Finally, I can listen to my favorite Rhythm Heaven mix again!

And it's just as painful as I remember it!

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I want a dragon Eevee because all eeveelutions look like cat/fox/puppy things, and I want to see how they'd turn that into a dragon.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I feel guilty. I'm happy most of the time but like every two weeks something sets me off and I go into a deep spiral that makes me go to places I probably shouldnt. These thoughts aren't new by any means but... this time I let myself go too far. It's probably not real depression, but it's getting worse. I should probably get some help with that. I apologize for freaking everyone out. I feel guilty that I made you worry.

I have the will to keep trying again. Maybe it's best I quit my job.

I'm sorry guys. I shouldnt have posted that.
All depression is real depression. Handling it alone is next to impossible, and not something you should worry about feeling (or making anyone else that cares feel) any guilt over.

People cope in their own ways, many of us bottle things up until it gets out of hand. The important thing is you let anyone/all of us know before it was too late.

I'm sorry it's as rough as it is for you, and I wish you luck figuring things out, but more than that, I hope for you to find the will to keep going/not settle for the worst outcome. It doesn't mean much, but those of us that have known you on here for as long as we have still care. (I'd extend the invitation for you to join us more often on Discord/in our lobbies on Smash if you were up for it).

And I'm sorry if anything I've done specifically made you feel worse over any of this. I know we've had our spats, and I've been stupid/immature in the past, but I'd never wish something so awful to happen to anyone I've met here. All of us in both the old Smash 4 Hangout/new Discord likely feel the same way.

D

Deleted member

the truth come out, i don't even want elma i just want to see kirby and pichu fighting to the bloody death while this plays in the background like a stop-motion lego batman action figure music video

Last edited by a moderator:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
YES!

Finally, I can listen to my favorite Rhythm Heaven mix again!

And it's just as painful as I remember it!
I mean... it's true to how I play it...

Lockstep has garbage difficulty

I still can't seem to get the beat changes down right.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom