• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Petition to add "Lawful-Chaotic" alignments based on how many infractions and warnings we've gotten.
Considering my like... three minor spam infractions when this was a discussion thread, I'm gonna need to do some work to achieve true chaotic neutral

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Between Detective Pikachu, Sword & Shield, and now this, there’s been a lot of Pokémon buzz the past few days.
That means the marketing was probably pretty successful

Not that it'd be hard with their lineup of fun things

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Petition to add "Lawful-Chaotic" alignments based on how many infractions and warnings we've gotten.
FORUM GAME! What would your alignment be then?

I feel like I'd be True Neutral. I got a couple of infractions in my first year here, and in discussion I go between sides depending on where the evidence.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
They look like toys.

And I mean that in the best way possible.

They look like the original Pokémon figurines that came with the transparent Pokéballs and that tickles my nostalgia bone.
They look like they're from the Links Awakening remake

Noipoi

Howdy!

I feel like I'd be True Neutral. I got a couple of infractions in my first year here, and in discussion I go between sides depending on where the evidence.
Chaotic good.

I get infractions for posting risky memes to make people laugh.

KMDP

Smash Legend

I'd like to think I'm in the range of Chaotic Good.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Chaotic good, because I tend to throw myself in front of dumb people until it's apparent they're just trolling, and I have gotten infractions for minor things in the past. I also mostly like to sit in here and ****post for my own amusement.

However, I care deeply about a lot of you, including myself (lol), and will do whatever to make people feel better if I can tell they're upset.

Last edited:

Roberk

Smash Champion

Lawful Neutral, I believe I've only gotten 1 warning and it wasn't even that serious, so I'd say I'm a good boi.

Edit: Crap I keep changing it, Lawful Neutral because I follow the rules but don't act as much as a positive force as I should.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Chaotic neutral.
Most of the time I'm pretty grounded but in a decently wild way, I feel.
I've also gotten a couple cheeky spam infractions and warnings lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138

Chaotic Good
I keep to the rules but am actively searching for their boundaries.
And also all the Fawful posts
Fawful_wants_applause_icon.gif

D

Deleted member

However, I care deeply about a lot of you, including myself (lol), and will do whatever to make people feel better if I can tell they're upset.
Bro stop shilling to the writers to make you the protag we can all see what you're doing

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

I don't know what the options are though.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
My Pokemania has been pumped up into overdrive.

Not sure how I feel about the CG Movie remake, but I'm starting to get the hype for Detective Pikachu after that last trailer for it.

It's almost a shame to see Sword/Shield go back to the gym formula after Sun/Moon shook it up a little bit, but screw it, it's a pokemon game on my Switch. I'm gonna get it Day 1 and I'm going to be obsessed with it.

Lawful good.

I've gotten a single, minor spam infraction and it made me feel downright awful. Breaking rules is not something I do.

I hate being mean to people, even if they arguably deserve it. I might get a little passive aggressive when I'm in a bad mood but I never troll or toy with people, even if I don't like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom