• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Looks interesting. I wonder if it’s gonna be a shot-for-shot remake or if it will be more a reimagining. Nicest thing about this though is that we might get a 3D version of armoured Mewtwo, which would be pretty cool. Also g’night.
Night!
oh hey I wasn't aware of this:

I hope it gets a Western release.

inb4 Gen 1 hate for the movie.
NL3maQP.jpg

That's hot.
That's real fire.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
IMG_20190301_021539.jpg
so I Just noticed this and I feel concerned

Edit: All this hype people are having for the first movie makes me think I should be advocating Pokémon Heroes more because that was indisputably the best one

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Imagine if they remake every movie after this one.

Honestly I'd love that simply because 3D action, though I love the originals as well.

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Hi everyone. The staff understands people are concerned and want to lend support but this is not the proper place for it. We do appreciate the gesture and the kindness the community is showing. However, the staff is and will be removing posts that reference the current situation. Please feel free to contact anyone of the staff members with questions or concerns.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Cyn Cyn is just public now with their alignment. At least half of it. Not sure if they're lawful, neutral, or chaotic. You'd think lawful because of the whole "administrator" thing but......
Chawfral Evil

Last edited by a moderator:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I feel I have to apologize.

I'm sorry everyone.

Thank you for the kind words. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I talked to someone who'd given me some advice I think that could work.

I feel guilty. I'm happy most of the time but like every two weeks something sets me off and I go into a deep spiral that makes me go to places I probably shouldnt. These thoughts aren't new by any means but... this time I let myself go too far. It's probably not real depression, but it's getting worse. I should probably get some help with that. I apologize for freaking everyone out. I feel guilty that I made you worry.

I have the will to keep trying again. Maybe it's best I quit my job.

I'm sorry guys. I shouldnt have posted that.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
View attachment 195336so I Just noticed this and I feel concerned

Edit: All this hype people are having for the first movie makes me think I should be advocating Pokémon Heroes more because that was indisputably the best one
Warchamp7 Warchamp7 doesn't have an alignment, just "GRimer"...

Gee Cyn, how come you're the only one broadcasting your alignment? :troll:

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
oh hey I wasn't aware of this:

I hope it gets a Western release.

inb4 Gen 1 hate for the movie.
Wait, so it's basically the same movie, but in CG? I thought it was gonna be a complete remake, going back to the original idea but redoing it. Instead, they seem to be just remastering it with new animation, but with all the same scenes.

Noipoi

Howdy!

I'm sorry everyone.

Thank you for the kind words. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I talked to someone who'd given me some advice I think that could work.

I feel guilty. I'm happy most of the time but like every two weeks something sets me off and I go into a deep spiral that makes me go to places I probably shouldnt. These thoughts aren't new by any means but... this time I let myself go too far. It's probably not real depression, but it's getting worse. I should probably get some help with that. I apologize for freaking everyone out. I feel guilty that I made you worry.

Thank God...

I'm so happy you've decided to try. I know you'll do great!

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

I'm sorry everyone.

Yo. I'm sorry you went through that in the first place.
This kind of thing is one of the reasons that, while I am not on SmashBoards, I'm slowly working towards one of my main goals of starting a fundraiser for mental health research and awareness.

Just know that I never thought badly of you, even after posting that, and my inbox is always open for you (and anyone else who needs it). I'm always all ears.

:)

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Wait, so it's basically the same movie, but in CG? I thought it was gonna be a complete remake, going back to the original idea but redoing it. Instead, they seem to be just remastering it with new animation, but with all the same scenes.
Sounds good to me.

I'm easily entertained.

I'm sorry everyone.

It's alright.

Life has its ups and downs; if you're in a slump, try and think of the good times you've had, and the good things you know of in the present.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

They're the only one brave enough to do it.
oh my lord

I'm sorry everyone.

Just keep trying, man. You got this, and none of us think of you any worse for posting this.

Last edited by a moderator:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
God, now I'm listening to Staind and just... getting... really ****ing emotional.

D

Deleted member

Petition to add "Lawful-Chaotic" alignments based on how many infractions and warnings we've gotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom