• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
The actual battle revolution arena...
I mean that looks good, too, but from what I saw, the humans and Pokemon are just as simplistic, just without the outlines.

And the mainline games have always been simplistic to be more like the anime...and they still look good, in my opinion.

Honestly no one should be forcing their opinion on you, but you don't have to force yours on us. You're not even acting like it's just an opinion at this point.

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Coliseum obviously is showing its age like every single game that's that old

People forget that it's a spinoff not a main series title but still managed to look good for its time.

Does anyone look at pokemon sword and think wow this looks great and is pushing the boundaries of what the switch can do.

As a main series title for me it's completely unacceptable.
I have to agree with this, it's really not impressive and the Switch definitely has produced prettier games. A lot of people confuse knocking the graphics for just complaining that it didn't go full BOTW and revitalize Pokemon, but you really can't say that this
is OK for the best selling media franchise of all-time, in 2019. This looks like it could have walked out of a My Sims game for Arceus' sake god bless yall gamefreak

WaxPython

Smash Ace
And the actual pokemon models from an ancient wii spinoff game. I could have said they were from pokemon sword and no one would have questioned it because pokemon sword is at the quality of a low budget wii game imho.

All about that profit maximastion equation. I understand Nintendo but it hurts all the same

Attachments

KMDP

Smash Legend
You really can't say that this is OK for the best selling media franchise of all-time, in 2019. This looks like it could have walked out of a My Sims game for Arceus' sake god bless yall gamefreak
"Game footage not final"

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
And the actual pokemon models from an ancient wii spinoff game. I could have said they were from pokemon sword and no one would have questioned it because pokemon sword is at the quality of a low budget wii game imho.

All about that profit maximastion equation. I understand Nintendo but it hurts all the same
hey are u busy this weekend we could go see pirates of the caribbean if u want idk just lmk

D

Deleted member

pokemon sword is at the quality of a low budget wii game
this is so chad
so ****ing dom i cant even
you know what i respect it and agree pokemon sword sucks ****
im gonna go play pokemon battle revolution for the nintendo wii, thank you for enlightening me xx

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I have to agree with this, it's really not impressive and the Switch definitely has produced prettier games. A lot of people confuse knocking the graphics for just complaining that it didn't go full BOTW and revitalize Pokemon, but you really can't say that this
is OK for the best selling media franchise of all-time, in 2019. This looks like it could have walked out of a My Sims game for Arceus' sake god bless yall gamefreak
After seeing this screenshot, allowing me to pay more attention, this definitely looks better than the old wii and gamecube games.

D

Deleted member

You all are giving Wax too much attention.
Wax needs to learn to not be pessimistic all the time.

D

Deleted member

I remember finding Pokemon Battle Revolution the wildest and most advanced **** I had ever seen. Pokemon battles?? In 3D????
Time sure flies...

WaxPython

Smash Ace
so just saying we should go out sometime haha and dont worry ill handle my own bill! im not like those other girls lol just hmu whenever
I do not understand this weird sarcastic response to my posts. Sarcasm not appreciated if i had to be honest

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I also think Sword and Shield looks great.
like i don't get it
I thought it was very visually appealing
it's honestly kinda hard for me to figure out what I would want past this level lol

come on game freak give us Red Dead Redemption 2 level graphics

I do not understand this weird sarcastic response to my posts. Sarcasm not appreciated if i had to be honest
the fact that you had to say it wasn't appreciated makes me question whether or not you know what sarcasm is

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

They got you too? Multiple things.
I don't know chief all I know for sure is that Smash 64 is the best Smash game in looks and feel, way better than this Ultimate garbo over here SMH Sack of rye put in Waluigi and Gee-No SMH Dice of pointment Sakurai I am Dice of pointed

Last edited by a moderator:

Noipoi

Howdy!
In hindsight, the first X and Y trailer looked a little janky. But the game itself looks fine.

Sword & Shield already looks good, and it's gonna look even better.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

In hindsight, the first X and Y trailer looked a little janky. But the game itself looks fine.

Sword & Shield already looks good, and it's gonna look even better.
X and Y aged pretty badly.

Sword and Shield look fantastic, like up a notch after SM.

WaxPython

Smash Ace
You all are giving Wax too much attention.
Wax needs to learn to not be pessimistic all the time.
Ooooooooor i can voice my honest opinion? Yeah coz i was totally pessimistic about breath of the wild. Oh wait it actually looked really fresh and revolutionary so no i was quite optimistic for that game

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Keep in mind that a lot of visual things could change in development. Mario Odyssey looked like it could be a Wii U game during it's reveal, and yet the final product, it looks gorgeous.

And truthfully, Mario Odyssey wasn't pushing the boundries either, and yet, the game looks absolutely fantastic

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Ooooooooor i can voice my honest opinion? Yeah coz i was totally pessimistic about breath of the wild. Oh wait it actually looked really fresh and revolutionary so no i was quite optimistic for that game
I mean it's fine to voice your opinion but it feels like you're trying to force us to change ours.

Iridium

Smash Hero
I don't know chief all I know for sure is that Smash 64 is the best Smash game in looks and feel, way better than this Ultimate garbo over here SMH Sack of rye put in Waluigi and Gee-No SMH Dice of pointment Sakurai I am Dice of pointed

Best track in the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom