• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
if you dont name another starter Sup, Imma find you and give you a slap
I could name the Hopscorch "Sup". It looks like a "Sup".

Drum Monkey will be named "Dup" because that's what I've decided his stick sounds like when hit against a rock like a drum. Shhh... it makes sense to me.

I wonder what POSSIBLY made you decide that...

Not really, but that's hilarious.

WaxPython

Smash Ace
come on man you can do better than that give us something good
I'm still fuming at the direction Pokemon has gone so i won't be sharing detailed thoughts of what i think until i can bear to stomach it

This is Ninja gaiden 3 and metroid other m series level of disappointment for me

The next big thing, a massive game to take pokemon into the next generation or a powehouse of a console ( compared to the 3ds) and we get a game that genuinely could be on 3ds with enough optimisation.

Beyond crushed and extremely disappointed right now as i had so much high hopes for this game.

Last edited:

Pakky

Smash Hero
I'm still fuming at the direction Pokemon has gone so i won't be sharing detailed thoughts of what i think until i can bear to stomach it

This is Ninja gaiden 3 and metroid other m series level of disappointment for me

The next big thing, a massive game to take pokemon into the nezt generation or a powehouse of a console and we get a game that genuinely could be on 3ds with enough optimisation.

Beyond crushed and extremely disappointed right now as i had so much high hopes for this game.
I too am not without worries, but let's just see man.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
this is my favorite kind of soap opera writing

Betrayal. You’re the one who started this.
Someone needs to draw Majima with a tea cup...

WaxPython

Smash Ace
I too am not without worries, but let's just see man.
I've seen enough to know this direction isn't for me.

I would love nothing more to tell Nintendo to shut up and take my money but i cannot pretend to be happy with what ive aeen.

D

Deleted member

What do you call men that emerge from the seas and hop on to boats?
Nevermind.

Last edited by a moderator:

WaxPython

Smash Ace
but this game has more polygons than Coliseum.

personally I think this looks great, looks better than SM.
Yeah naturally due to tech but the models look infinitely more simplistic.

Give the Coliseum devs the capabilities of the switch and see what they would have given us

And of course it would look better than sun and moon lol. If it didn't that would be beyond shambolic going from the limited RAM of the 3ds to the switch hardware

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Yeah naturally due to tech but the models look infinitely more simplistic.

Give the Coliseum devs the capabilities of the switch and see what they would have given us

And of course it would look better than sun and moon lol. If it didn't that would be beyond shambolic going from the limited RAM of the 3ds to the switch hardware
eh I guess I'm just a fan of simplistic designs as much as I am of detailed designs.

Not that the Pokemon models were more-detailed than their official artwork anyway, and the anime designs are fine imo.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
eh I guess I'm just a fan of simplistic designs as much as I am of detailed designs.
tbh the Pokemon game would look a little too creepy if it was too detailed and not the simplistic art direction they've been heading in

Leave the unnecessary detailed models to live action Pokemon movies :wario:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
And then there's me, who'll eat up almost anything with Pokemon on it, having the time of my life.
i'm pretty much the same with Pokemon as I am with Smash at times. The cycle leading up to the game usually has me hype as hell.
Then I beat it in like a day or two and nobody wants to play against me... so I hope gen 8 has awesome Post-game cause I don't wanna abandon my babies by accident

WaxPython

Smash Ace
And then there's me, who'll eat up almost anything with Pokemon on it, having the time of my life.
That's how you get games like Sonic 06 and the entire post adventure 2 sonic series...

No offence but fans like you can honestly ruin franchises despite good intentions, if you always support franchises without demanding bigger and better from the devs each installment.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Dreadful art style. Should have gone the Pokemon Coliseum route. You're still holding back Nintendo the switch can do so much more.

And are we just going to be retconning the pokedex height and weight entries? Really they even turned Tyranitor into a chibi?
you’ve been gone for a century...and you’ve return to take a **** on some Pokémon
Other M wasn't even that bad of a game...
It was bad...Ridley didn’t look dead enough nor was Samus perfection in a ball
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Last one. I promise.
I’ve been reminded of how bad most of the last Shield reunion was in the WWE (especially with Roman having to leave due to leukemia...glad he defeated it once more)
Hey, chief...

THIS AIN'T IT!
It’s always it

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
> It's Pokemon

That's how you get games like Sonic 06 and the entire post adventure 2 sonic series...

No offence but fans like you can hoenstly ruin franchises despite good intentions if you always support franchises without demanding bigger and better from the devs each iteration.
But what if we genuinely like the new games?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

WaxPython WaxPython can you please quit your pessimism?
We already hear enough pessimism, no one wants to hear it.

That is all I am going to say to you.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

No offence but fans like you can hoenstly ruin franchises despite good intentions if you always support franchises without demanding bigger and better from the devs each iteration.
Wdym? Sword and Shield are looking to be bigger and better...

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Listen, y'all, every time he comes back he ****s on whatever's the current discussion. He's allowed to have his own tastes, but y'all need to learn when to stop replying lol.

Noipoi

Howdy!

No offence but fans like you can honestly ruin franchises despite good intentions, if you always support franchises without demanding bigger and better from the devs each installment.
If Pokemon ever gets to Sonic 06 levels (It won't) I won't buy the games. But that's not happening, so i'm gonna have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom