• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

All this Pokemon talk makes me want to get back to building my living dex but then I think about how much breeding that would involve and I'm not sure I want to put in that effort.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

It's the current Pokemon art-style.

Lots of large heads, cartoony eyes, rounded edges, etc etc.
Also that cutesy look is great for beginners.
Admit it, you really like the starters and think they are adorable.

Last edited by a moderator:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
It's the current Pokemon art-style.

Lots of large heads, cartoony eyes, rounded edges, etc etc.
Also that cutesy look is great for beginners.
That's kind of dumb. At least all of the Alolan starters had differing features. All of these have big eyes and round heads. Kinda makes them look generic.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Honestly the first evolution of all this generations starters are ****ing cute but holy **** none of theme are differential at all. I really hope their 3rd evolution is MUCH better.

D

Deleted member

Here’s a cursed image of sonic
C0408556-B2F0-4900-9ED5-419A31B58CC7.jpeg

@faygoshill

S͎̣̙̰̑̅o͍̻̺̦ͩṉ̢̊̒i̤͕̜̫̝͎͉͝cͫ̌ͪͦ̚ ̡̭̘̪͙s̪͙p̌̌ͨͪ̔ͨ̆҉͎̱̦̠͖̗ḙ̇̏e̠̲̙d̶̘̠̻̞̹̳̻̋̔̽!͚̳̪͉̱̗ͦͪ̆ͨ̃ͩ́

D

Deleted member

I'm thinking about changing my pfp to Scorbunny too but at the same time I just changed my pfp. Hmmm..

WaxPython

Smash Ace
Dreadful art style. Should have gone the Pokemon Coliseum route. You're still holding back Nintendo the switch can do so much more.

And are we just going to be retconning the pokedex height and weight entries? Really they even turned Tyranitor into a chibi?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Dreadful art style. Should have gone the Pokemon Coliseum route. You're still holding back Nintendo the switch can do so much more.

And are we just going to be retconning the pokedex height and weight entries? Really they even turned Tyranitor into a chibi?
there he is, the man of the hour

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I do find it funny that people are claiming that ot looks like a 3DS game.

Also the fact that people were upset that it wasn't open world because every game has to be open world nowadays. Never mind that SuMo, Ultra SuMO, and Lets Go would also take up dev time from an open world game, meaning that it would be unlikely for an open world Pokemon to be released in 2019.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, it’s weird how this game’s art style is so similar to that of the last game’s rather than one that’s 15 years old.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

Do you ever do anything else on these boards, aside from complaining?

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
If you're looking for photorealistic pokemon, have I got a movie to sell you on!

WaxPython

Smash Ace
I do find it funny that people are claiming that ot looks like a 3DS game.

Also the fact that people were upset that it wasn't open world because every game has to be open world nowadays. Never mind that SuMo, Ultra SuMO, and Lets Go would also take up dev time from an open world game, meaning that it would be unlikely for an open world Pokemon to be released in 2019.
There's always people making excuses.

1 it does look like a 3ds game, how can you explain the gamecube pokemon games looking better with more detailed models?

2 Some of the best games of all time have besn made with a standard year dev time.

3 People want quality games not quantity.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master

come on man you can do better than that give us something good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom