• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

All right, I ****ing give up.

@ShotoStar @AnyoneElseWhoGivesA****

The 2 characters were Toon Link and Isabelle, with the former being the 3.84 million GSP.

I managed to get Toon Link all the way up to 3.9 million GSP. I was one win away from getting him into Elite.
*And I know this b/c one more win would have put him over Ridley's GSP, which is in Elite.

And then I went on a 7-game losing streak... and lost half a ****ing million GSP.

I'm ****ing done.
I am so sorry to hear this.

Iridium

Smash Hero
I'll wait for more Link's Awakening footage so we can about that just as much as this.

All right, I ****ing give up.

@ShotoStar @AnyoneElseWhoGivesA****

The 2 characters were Toon Link and Isabelle, with the former being the 3.84 million GSP.

I managed to get Toon Link all the way up to 3.9 million GSP. I was one win away from getting him into Elite.
*And I know this b/c one more win would have put him over Ridley's GSP, which is in Elite.

And then I went on a 7-game losing streak... and lost half a ****ing million GSP.

I'm ****ing done.
I'm disappointed, but you'll probably do better with breaks inbetween games. And the system should get fixed. That too.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

HEY I LIKE THEM ALL!

HOW ABOUT THAT, STUPID PIECE OF GARBAGE POLL!

Last edited by a moderator:

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Better than what a lot of companies do; the same thing except you have to pay extra for the finished product.
True but I don't really know how I feel about an art piece changing itself post release. I feel like it should be released completely on first debut or should be discarded entirely. It's not just games that do this. I disliked it when Kanye West changed his album Life of Pablo about a month after releasing it. I just don't like the idea of selling a product, especially that of art, that isn't in its completed state

Last edited:

LetterO

Smash Lord
Grookey is going to evolve into a giant ape that'll be giving people the banana slammer.

D

Deleted member

I am considering replaying Star Allies, because that was a fun experience.
Stuff like Mario Party 9, Kirby's Return to Dreamland and Super Mario Bros. Wii taught us the true meaning of bonding, whenever you like it or not.

D

Deleted member

Kirby's Return to Dreamland is an underrated gem.

That game has fantastic multiplayer.

D

Deleted member

You can choose not to vote. Then, nobody is given an advantage.
I want to be a part of it though.
I choose Scorbunny, because I will be getting that one first.
I was the first one to choose Scorbunny.

Iridium

Smash Hero
I wonder if we may ever see the return (as a variation) of something like the Lumiose City glitch. I think you all know what I'm referring to. Absolutely hated the existence of that when it was around.

Iridium Iridium imagine Ramsey as a Gym Leader, a much more aggressive and abrasive Cilan, calling everyone Mudbrays and such.
I need this, or else I'm not completing the game.

Momotsuki

Smash Champion
I hate Scorbunny. It looks really really yucky. Sobble looks... acceptable. And uh, Grooky looks cute. It can stay.

Momotsuki

Smash Champion
Honestly I'm on the fence about Sword and Shield. I'll wait until we see more before I decide if I'll pick it up or not, though.
The starters are... ehhhh... I won't call them all bad but they aren't my cup of tea. Of course, that's only three of many, and I could end up liking their evolutions, so who knows?
I will say I really like what we've seen of the region and the player character designs. Definitely really good.
What's gonna make or break the deal for me is whether, like Gen 6 and 7 before it, Sword and Shield tries to fix what isn't broken. If it seems to have the same philosophy of unneeded "innovation" as Gens 6 and 7 it'll probably be a firm "no" from me.

I don't know. I want to be as hyped as many others are, but I'm just not. And for the record, if you're hyped, then more power to you! Don't let my opinion on the matter drag you down.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I like Scorbunny because he reminds me of Fluttershy's pet bunny Angel:

53992da9dcae114a4e220827a4e81e88.jpg

Was all I could think about immediately after seeing the design, lol.

D

Deleted member

74 years ago: The Yalta Conference was the big stuff.
Today: Grookey, Scorbunny and Sobble are the big stuff.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield? Not even fan game titles. The ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom