• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just a penguin

Smash Master
I actually use my fakemon designs to give away as collectible cards for my elementary students to collect here in Japan. A common card is saying hello to me in the hallway or answering a question. A legendary card is holding a meaningful conversation with me for more than 3 minutes. They can also evolve them through a point system.
That's pretty cool. Wonder if people trade them.

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Um, uh... get this...

Oh greeeeaaat

Now I feel like they ask Cartoon Network if they can make them look similar t9 the powderpuff girls

But seriously since the game comes out before the end of dlc if they saw concept art of gen 8 pokemon just like greninja and incineroar pretty hard to believe we are not getting a gen 8 pokemon in a package (basicly being the Corrin of smash ultimate.)

D

Deleted member

Yeah, I've actually already found out who it'll evolve into.
Sobble now:

Sobble's evolution:
Pffft, Randal was still a geek. No way he could compare to the absolute unit that is James P Sullivan.

Sobble's artwork reminds me of something...

I was thinking manaphy TBH. Because of the headshape. And that's surprising, because I honestly forget that Manaphy even exists more so than any other pokemon other than Phione.

D

Deleted member

I seriously think we're getting a Gen 8 Pokemon in the Fighter's pass I mean it's Nintendo if they see an opportunity to push one of their upcoming game's they will absolutely take it to some people's dismay. Nintendo is a company first and foremost they care about marketing and money.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I seriously think we're getting a Gen 8 Pokemon in the Fighter's pass I mean it's Nintendo if they see an opportunity to push one of their upcoming game's they will absolutely take it to some people's dismay. Nintendo is a company first and foremost they care about marketing and money.
Guess that also means we're also getting a TH Fire Emblem character too to boot in that case.

D

Deleted member

Guess that also means we're also getting a TH Fire Emblem character too to boot in that case.
I mean it's likely we're getting a FE:TH rep not confirmed by any means nor is the S&S Rep but you can take a guess on good faith that they're gonna try and push those games, They did it with Smash 4 DLC and Corrin so they could always do it again.

D

Deleted member

Scorbunnys evolution looks great!:troll:
There was a problem fetching the tweet

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Unfortunately never going to happen. We're not who Game Freak makes the most money from or who they even aim the games at. They aim the games at children, as that's where all the money comes from.

Us older players are pretty much just a bonus to them. :drshrug:
Okay, but older games in the series like Emerald, Platinum, Black/White, and Black/White 2 were able to provide difficult enough experiences while also being kid-friendly. Black/White 2 even had a hard mode that veteran players could play for a challenging experience.

I don't want super hardcore Pokémon. I just want a Pokémon game that's fun to play. None of them since Black/White 2 have been that, and it makes me sad.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
pretty certain a good majority of the population grew up hearing and saying swear words. it's not a big deal

I started in 5th grade personally. When did you guys all start saying them?
I think my first one was in high school. I have to be really, really angry though and I only say them under my breath or when no ones around, so everyone thinks I have a clean mouth (for the most part, they're right).

One time when I was really mad and I said the word "crap" and my sisters completely freaked out since that's really strong language for me.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I mean it's likely we're getting a FE:TH rep not confirmed by any means nor is the S&S Rep but you can take a guess on good faith that they're gonna try and push those games, They did it with Smash 4 DLC and Corrin so they could always do it again.
They could also not because of how much of a backlash it got.

ThrowawayBoi

Banned via Warnings
sobble and grookey are precious little babies then this sonic lookin' ass digimon is like “HEY KIDS DON’T DO DRUGS!” and then speeds to the parking lot to key your car

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Did I miss any fun topics? Or is Pokémon the newest hot trend amongst Smashboards still?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Why is Mii Brawler literal garbage?

D

Deleted member

ok, but older games like Emerald, Platinum, Black/White, and Black/White 2 were able to provide difficult enough experiences while also being kid-friendly.

I don't want super hardcore Pokémon. I just want a Pokémon game that's fun to play. None of them since Black/White 2 have been that, and it makes me sad.
I want that kind of gameplay back too, I just doubt it'll ever happen, unfortunately.

D

Deleted member

Oh I just realized I have to make Corrin that is dabbing so I can fulfill my task.
tommorow

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Though some people are arguing that they won't due to the controversy involving :ultcorrin:received. That's something to at least consider and might decrease an TH Fire Emblem characters chances.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom