• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
You know what would be interesting? If they made Sword/Shield like Birthright/Conquest. WAIT HEAR ME OUT.

Let the player pick if they want a harsher challenge or a more casual experience based on the version they choose. Make the multiple versions thing mean something for once.
Yeah, because that's something that should require buying separate games instead of a simple difficulty toggle like every other game ever made...

Noipoi

Howdy!
I legitimately didn't know US/UM had significant story differences.

Like, I'm curious, but not curious enough to play through the whole damn game again and pay, what, $35 used?
The story is worse than the og Sun and Moon. USUM do add some extra gameplay things that I enjoyed, but I don't think it's that worth it.

Unless you're like me and you bought it for one Pokemon.
803Poipole_Dream.png

Last edited:

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
Please God, just let Grookey evolve into a Grass/Dark type. I need to complete my Dark starter trinity.
Unless you're like me and you bought it for one Pokemon.
I bought it for 4 Pokemon, because my living Pokedex must remain complete. But I was really unhappy about it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have no clue who I am going to get gang.
Seriously, I like them all.

Also I smell the Fire Emblem memes.

I am getting both games, but that is going to cost a lot of money.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Yeah, because that's something that should require buying separate games instead of a simple difficulty toggle like every other game ever made...
I understand your point and agree with it. At the same time, "difficulty toggles" don't always legitimately up the difficulty. Simply making the numbers bigger and requiring more grinding, to me, isn't a satisfying difficulty change. I'd prefer completely changing trainer layouts and teams, further spaced out Pokecenters and rest stops, altered routes that make previously optional paths now demanded for you to get to the next town, etc.

All of this can absolutely be put in one game, but they've gotten away with selling two of the same product since 1996. I'm just saying that giving players the option at purchase of an easy or hard route with significant differences would actually make the split games thing have a purpose for once.

I legitimately don't know how selling two-to-four of every Pokemon game doesn't get, like, any backlash at all. If EA tried to sell "Dragon Age: Exalted March" and "Dragon Age: Tevinter Imperium" as two sides of the same game the internet would be torn asunder over it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I really like Scorbunny's design, but I also like Sobble.
I will probably trade a Sobble into one of my games, so I have both.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
I skipped class to watch the announcement and I kinda wish they would've shown more but I understand why they didn't. Gotta save some things for E3

Nintendo is going to win this year. Guarantee it

D

Deleted member

I skipped class to watch the announcement and I kinda wish they would've shown more but I understand why they didn't. Gotta save some things for E3

Nintendo is going to win this year. Guarantee it
To be fair there isn’t exactly a high caliber of competition.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Oh, didn't know he was dark. I think I went with, uh.

So it's donning on me now that I never finished Pokemon Y and I cannot remember anything about the game besides trying out new clothes in the store and the fact that Scizor had a mega evolution.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master

So it's donning on me now that I never finished Pokemon Y and I cannot remember anything about the game besides trying out new clothes in the store and the fact that Scizor had a mega evolution.
X and Y had awful single player. Kalos in general kind of sucked

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!

Sometimes I forget that not everyone has extensive knowledge on every single Pokemon like I do.

I'm not even saying that to brag. I'm an absolute dweeb and i'm ashamed.

D

Deleted member

Also can we appreciate how goddamn memetic this game has already gotten just for over the top british slang? Alola got pretty memey but only once they confirmed **** after the starters
Pokemon S&S is just Xenoblade 3

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
We have:

Green Monkey

Fire Chungus

and Smol Chameleon.

pls help me choose my starter, and pls help me choose between the halves of Aegislash that they ripped in two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom