• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

French Taunts scene but Arthur and the Knights are replaced with the Gen 8 starters and the French are replaced with the Kalos starters. Where is it. I need it.
Grookey is the live music performance and/or cheerleader
What kind of football are ya'll watching

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Exactly. And then none of my problems are ever fixed. They’re just ignored.
see, the thing about problems spacific to you, you gotta fix them yourself. and the Evo line up cant be "fixed" by any of us but you getting mad over it can but only by you and not everyone else. Learn to accept that DBZ, BBCTB and UNIST are in the line up and just watch the other games if you hate them that much

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Because they are impossible to fix. EVO lineup 2019 is already decided, we can't do anything about it. You just have to accept it.
Well then they don’t get money for my viewership and their advertisers don’t get to show me their commercials.

But they're not objective problems. They don't need fixed. You personally don't like them.

I don't like half the **** on Netflix so I don't watch those things. I don't complain on internet forums in hopes that Netflix will just make shows catering to me as a result. There's nothing wrong with stating your opinion, dissenting or not. It's your expectation that we need to agree with you or, worse yet, that the world needs to change to suit your opinion that's a problem.
So you never get any entertainment and you never get to be a fan of anything and your life is just empty and meaningless

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
French Taunts scene but Arthur and the Knights are replaced with the Gen 8 starters and the French are replaced with the Kalos starters. Where is it. I need it.

What kind of football are ya'll watching
Ones that don't take place in the Footloose Cinematic Universe. :mad:

D

Deleted member

Holy ****, how do Pokemon fans create so much good looking fanart for the new mons so damn fast?

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So you never get any entertainment and you never get to be a fan of anything and your life is just empty and meaningless
Buddy, I'm not going to compete with intentional hyperbole as a debate point.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Scorbunny
Scorch + Bunny as it's a fire rabbit?
And 'score' plus bunny cos it's a striker and scores goals
Also 'scor' rearranged is 'socr' = soccer

IT ALL FITS
It AlL cOmEs ToGeThEr!
Someone get on this ASAP

Cracke

Smash Journeyman
Holy ****, how do Pokemon fans create so much good looking fanart for the new mons so damn fast?
It's scary, every generation this has happened. It's like a rite of passage if you draw pkmn fanart you have to make it as soon as a generation is announced.

D

Deleted member

Okay, what is some of the best Scorbunny art out there?

I want to change my avatar to a Scorbunny one, but I don't have the time to draw it right now because I have to finish a pony drawing first.

Noipoi

Howdy!
grook HE.png

Here-Here-Here we Go!

He's finally here, battling for you!
If you know the moves you can join in too!
Get your Pokeballs ready if you want to catch.
As we take you through this Grookey rap!

HUH.

D

Deleted member

Ok, but consider.
Scorbunny evolves into a soccer player.
And then... it attacks by kicking a fireball at opponents. I'd be sold on it instantly.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Not everything is a cinematic universe
That's rich, considering Smash is a cinematic universe.

In my experience, they kind of do. Mickey Mouse is more popular than Bugs Bunny. Marvel is more popular than DC. Star Wars is more popular than Star Trek. Mario is more popular than Crash Bandicoot.
So ladies are going to be extinct because I'm into dudes?

Pakky

Smash Hero
Cusring ahead and his reaction is a little knee jerky but I agree with most of it.

God I hope this is early footage and or turning Pokémon in the wild on and off is a feature.

Last edited:

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
In my experience, they kind of do. Mickey Mouse is more popular than Bugs Bunny. Marvel is more popular than DC. Star Wars is more popular than Star Trek. Mario is more popular than Crash Bandicoot.
But Bugs Bunny, DC, Star Trek, and Crash all still exist, as do the works that created them. They aren't somehow invalidated by a popular competitor.

Not to mention the fact that they're really popular in their own right.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Other than Crash taking a long ass hiatus how the hell are any of these examples not doing well? Looney Tunes had a rather popular spin and Bugs is getting/has a new show, Star Trek's had movies and shows for a while, with a Netflix exclusive that afaik is still ongoing and DC's been doing great in everything outside of movies

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Grookey kinda looks like he's got a beak. But that's a good thing. Cos good boys have beaks.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Grookey kinda looks like he's got a beak. But that's a good thing. Cos good boys have beaks.

Yeah.
maxresdefault (2).jpg

Kinda reminds me of imperfect cell in a weird way.

D

Deleted member

Shame KOF isn’t at EVO though, but at least we got some SNK in there with SamSho.

At first I thought Sobble was pissing instead of spitting water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom