• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Scorbunny is the goodest of good boys and is therefore the best.
Sobble is cute but he's not Scorbunny.
Grookey is eh. Definitely the weakest of the three for me by far. Hate its mouth.
Imma name Scorbunny Pikachu after my rabbit Pikachu that passed but that requirs it to be a girl

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
OK. That's a completely fair and valid opinion. The art style of each of those games may not be suited for everyone.

It's completely fine to want other games that weren't included (I personally would've liked Injustice 2 myself).

However, when you try to make an argument against these games while not providing any substance in said argument, including the games you suggested as examples, then that's when people are gonna start to critique you.
Well, what am I supposed to do? The only thing about my argument that’s “reasonable” is so easily brushed aside as not having any value and just being “personal preference”. So my opinion goes unheard and unacknowledged and nothing changes.

D

Deleted member

You know for a minute, I thought Sword and Shield were in Scotland.

"Want to for a pint after this battle, laddie?"

Cracke

Smash Journeyman
Hot take here, all the starters are in the Galar reigon. You guys might hate that opinion though

also sobble is the best boy and we can fight about this if you disagree

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Which starter would she pick?
None. It has an M rating and PETA hates because she summons demons to eat the Pokemon in Pokemon battles instead.

Competitive players in Pokemon hate her just as much as Smash 4 players did because of this.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Well, what am I supposed to do? The only thing about my argument that’s “reasonable” is so easily brushed aside as not having any value and just being “personal preference”. So my opinion goes unheard and unacknowledged and nothing changes.
the reasonable part is brushed away because you follow it up with "If you put character A in character Bs show, you couldnt tell they are from different shows"

and we are trying to say that that is wrong.

we wouldnt go "we understand, but" if you didnt add the 2nd part of your statement

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
You know that what the final evo is gonna be.

We already have Lopunny for that.

None. It has an M rating and PETA hates because she summons demons to eat the Pokemon in Pokemon battles instead.

Competitive players in Pokemon hate her just as much as Smash 4 players did because of this.
She kills animals with owners? Why PETA hates her again?

D

Deleted member

Scorbunny is the goodest of good boys and is therefore the best.
Sobble is cute but he's not Scorbunny.
Grookey is eh. Definitely the weakest of the three for me by far. Hate its mouth.
When watching the trailer with my brother, I immediately yelled "IT'S A BUNNY" when Scorbunny came on screen. I agree 100%, he's the goodest of good boys.

I d'awwed at Sobble.

I said "Eh, you can keep the monkey" at Grookey.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Finna become god emperor of the planet just to arrest staindgrey staindgrey
You can't silence me! THE TRUTH MUST BE HEARD.

I mean, couldn't they at least have not done the fire/water/grass thing again to make things interesting? They went overboard again with the deviantart-like coloring and it clashes with the new photorealisitc backgrounds. The names aren't catchy or... I'unno. Good?

I'm not the pokemon guy here and I'm still stuck in gen 2, but I guess I'm not as hyped as everyone here until i see more designs from this gen. Else I'll just probably pick the usuals again.

D

Deleted member

If you just said "I don't like this lineup because I don't like the artstyle/gameplay/graphics/games/developer/whatever" nobody would've cared because it's an opinion

But you supplied your opinion with overgeneralizations and objective falsehoods and ridiculous hypotheticals, which is something people don't like and will therefore call you out on

Last edited by a moderator:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
We already have Lopunny for that.

She kills animals with owners? Why PETA hates her again?
Oh, I'm sorry. Let me fix that for myself.

They pretend mock outrage and care for brownie points while secretly being POS. There, better?

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Well, let's be honest here.

What exactly did you expect to change?

D

Deleted member

I can't wait for the champion to be shown so we can make more Monthy Python memes but I'll do with what I have for now
"I am your champion!"
"Well, I didn't vote for you."
"You don't vote for champions."
"Well, how'd you become champion, then?"
"The Lake Guardians, their arms clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Aegislash from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I was to carry it. That is why I am your champion."
"Listen. Strange Pokemon lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony."

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
I forgot how exciting the prospect of wanting to see the starter evolutions was. It's honestly great to be hyped for a Pokemon game again! On that note:
-I still want voice acting, though that seems very unlikely right now. :104:
-AND I WANT LIVE-PERFORMED INSTRUMENTS ON THAT OST GAME FREAK DON'T KEEP ME WAITING! :076:
-Having all the wild Pokemon be from this region, a la Gen 5 would be great, though Mincinno probably disconfirms that. :224:

Also Sobble is best starter first-form, and I will die on this hill. :202:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Yo I just rewatched the trailers and saw that Zweilious lives in that region! Not being able to evolve your entire team until the postgame hype!

Okay seriously though I love Hydreigon, but level 64? Really? That region better have some other good dragon-types to choose from.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Yeah, what was with that teaser at the end, we gonna play Pokemon soccer now?

Makes sense, since the region is based on the UK.
I hope they let all types of Pokemon play it . If it is soccer.

I want to see Pokemon with short stubby little limbs kicking a ball around.

D

Deleted member

I hope they let all types of Pokemon play it . If it is soccer.

I want to see Pokemon with short stubby little limbs kicking a ball around.
I wanna see how they handle Rayquaza kicking a ball around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom