• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Good sir i'm going to have to severely disagree with you.
I knew you would.

Still keeping my opinion. Whichever one I pick is going straight into the box the moment I find a better one of that type. And "Sword & Shield" doesn't sound like a Pokemon game. Not a fan.

Noipoi

Howdy!
As per Pokemon tradition, we as a fanbase must now pick a starter to obsess over, a starter to be neutral towards, and a starter to bully and make memes out of.

I hereby declare that we obsess over Scorbunny, be okay towards Sobble, and gang up on Grookey.
Nooooo I like all of em!

Roberk

Smash Champion
Tbh it's kind of refreshing to see all this optimism surrounding Gen 8 again. All the Gamefreak bashing was getting tiresome, even if there was some degree of truth to some of it.
No, this game looks terrible. **** gen 8 and **** Game Freak. /s

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
No, this game looks terrible. **** gen 8 and **** Game Freak. /s
Scorbunny walks on its hind legs, obviously it's going to be a Fire/Fighting type. And Grookey is a monkey, just like Chimchar. It's going to be Fire/Fighting to.

Sobble is going to be Fire/Fighting because reasons.

D

Deleted member

Also, probably gonna pick
Going with the most popular I know. Hope he becomes a football player in his final evo.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
We interrupt your Pokemon Sword/Shield discussion w/ a PsySmasher Quickplay update.

Ah... I just JV3'd a :ultridley: on Quickplay w/ :ultbowser:. Felt satisfying.
I almost have :ultbowser:in Elite as well (3.75 million GSP as of now)

You may resume your Pokemon discussion.

D

Deleted member

We interrupt your Pokemon Sword/Shield discussion w/ a PsySmasher Quickplay update.

Ah... I just JV3'd a :ultridley: on Quickplay w/ :ultbowser:. Felt satisfying.
I almost have :ultbowser:in Elite as well (3.75 million GSP as of now)

You may resume your Pokemon discussion.
Ridley is just a Charizard echo so it's Pokemon related it's all good

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Scorbunny is the goodest of good boys and is therefore the best.
Sobble is cute but he's not Scorbunny.
Grookey is eh. Definitely the weakest of the three for me by far. Hate its mouth.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I can't even make dinner without having to resort bribing my cat with bread because he decided to be an attention *****.

Where do we switch real pets with Pokemon?

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Wow, the new region looks great! Loved the trailer, but I’m at work so I can’t watch with sound yet. Still, hyped af right now.

None of the new starters really impress me yet, but I’ll wait to see their final forms and typing. I’ll always hope for some Growlithe/Arcanine love, but the only non-Kanto game they made was BW2.

The region looks gorgeous. Bulbapedia showed the pic of the map, and it definitely seems on the small side, but the graphics in the trailer made it look phenomenal. British, it seems? With that and the Sword/Shield names, I’m feeling a bit medieval-esque here, which just increases the awesomeness factor a hundred fold.

Game of Pokémon, featuring PokéDrogon and the White Pokéwalkers.

Intrigued to see how this’ll play out. We’ll probably get a legit dragon legend, and I’d love to see some Pokéheraldry and some awesome wolfmons like the logos.

Very excited here. Need to see more.

Also a sidenote, Johnny Cage has also demonstrated the best outro animation in the history of fighting games. We got some great gaming news today.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
For the record guys I woke up like four hours earlier then I normally do to catch this announcement.

So if I'm acting a little crazy that's why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom