• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Except the Game Awards were highly suspected for a reveal because it was literally the night before Ultimate and Nintendo invests a lot of money into it.
I don't think that was the case, if anything all the chips that night were for Metroid Prime. We had already knew about info about DLC before then in November, and we figured it'd just be that until more info came in January or February (possibly in the February Direct we just had), not necessarily literal hours before the game released.

We literally didn't see it coming, if you will.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Water is free if you drink at a public water fountain. Great when you are out, not so much indoors.

Bottled water costs something. Buying a container for a water machine costs something.

Sink/sewage water has a monthly payment attached to it depending on your lease or mortgage.

It ain't free for indoor consumption sadly.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Swearing off soda is good, more room for beer!
But seriously, most things in moderation is good. Otherwise you start having health issues.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I don't think that was the case, if anything all the chips that night were for Metroid Prime. We had already knew about info about DLC before then in November, and we figured it'd just be that until more info came in January or February (possibly in the February Direct we just had), not necessarily literal hours before the game released.

We didn't see Joker coming, but if I remember correctly, LeakyPandy (of all "leakers" I mention them but yes) suggested something would be at the TGAs (though they seemed to imply it'd be Dragon Quest as well as DQ in Smash), and Spawn Wave was suggesting Sora in his secretive ways.

At least, the Spawn Wave stuff I saw being mentioned here.

props to SiIvaGunner for the Grinch Leak memes they did.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Prove yourself that you are speaking the truth.
Okay ClaTheBae ClaTheBae here's some objective proof that Boston Creme is the best type of donut. The dragon and I took a selfie together.
Chinese Dragon.png

What? His last name is Long. The kid is of Chinese decent okay? No I didn't get any selfies with his grandpa.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

There has to be a better solution than plastic water bottles.

We need to make bottles with an environmentally friendly and safe substance.

O' aliens in the cosmos, will you come and help us advance technologically?

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
There has to be a better solution than plastic water bottles.

We need to make bottles with an environmentally friendly and safe substance.

O' aliens in the cosmos, will you come and help us advance technologically?
Get reusable water bottles. Wash 'em and fill 'em up.

D

Deleted member

We didn't see Joker coming, but if I remember correctly, LeakyPandy (of all "leakers" I mention them but yes) suggested something would be at the TGAs (though they seemed to imply it'd be Dragon Quest as well as DQ in Smash), and Spawn Wave was suggesting Sora in his secretive ways.

At least, the Spawn Wave stuff I saw being mentioned here.

props to SiIvaGunner for the Grinch Leak memes they did.
If anything about Sora, it was pretty much me that pushed that whole idea, haha. To be fair, you can't really blame me when he/they essentially had a clean streak before TGAs happened. I still don't put any stock in LeakyPanda since they essentially regurgitate a lot of other insider's info, including Spawn Wave's, claiming it as their own.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

The Chinese Dragon rises above the failed dynasty.
The Chinese Dragon triumphs over the Qing.
As Chinese culture was revamped during the red glow of China, the heart of Chinese culture survived.

Roberk

Smash Champion

That doesn't explain the significant amount of posts before TGA speculating Smash. Prime and Smash weren't necessarily mutually exclusive, people were still somewhat thinking or at least hoping that Smash would be there even if Prime was the focus.

D

Deleted member

I don't like having to drink water from bottles but I'm not entirely sure the tap water in my town won't kill me if ingested, so until I find a solution that doesn't involve expensive filters I have no other choice.
At least I recycle though.

D

Deleted member

I have a question for you all.

What truly happens when my youth dies? What do I become?

If my youth stays, what do I become?

Roberk

Smash Champion

Youth dies: Mature into an adult like 99% of the population.

Youth stays: Don't become anything, stay a child, but a manchild.

D

Deleted member

Though on the topic of Smash, damn. Leffen catching the L, too? Yeesh, it's roast session tonight, boys. :denzel:

That doesn't explain the significant amount of posts before TGA speculating Smash. Prime and Smash weren't necessarily mutually exclusive, people were still somewhat thinking or at least hoping that Smash would be there even if Prime was the focus.
Well, speculation, of course. Though if we're talking about concrete info, I'll still put money on Metroid Prime 4 (+ Metroid Prime Trilogy) being Nintendo's spotlight reveal for that event, had it not been for the huge developmental struggles they've been having.

D

Deleted member

the older I got the more I hated how I used to be. I despise how I was at 15 and I'm sure you will too so be ready for that
You are correct.
You call yourself "stupid and a low-life", but I think you are pretty smart.

When I was fifteen, I felt something open up in me.
That thing that opened was like a whole new world. I matured and changed how I view things. I became a better person.
My world changed.
Believe me, you would hate me when I was 14 in SmashBoards.
Depressed.

Welcome to the real world.
I hope you fight through your depression.

Roberk

Smash Champion
Though on the topic of Smash, damn. Leffen catching the L, too? Yeesh, it's roast session tonight, boys. :denzel:

Well, speculation, of course. Though if we're talking about concrete info, I'll still put money on Metroid Prime 4 (+ Metroid Prime Trilogy) being Nintendo's spotlight reveal for that event, had it not been for the huge developmental struggles they've been having.
I doubt they'd show anything in December if the project was rebooted in January. Who knows, it could've been rebooted a while ago and we only just then got the info. Metroid was almost just as much speculation as Smash, nothing was proven.

D

Deleted member

im very confused
Do not hate yourself, you are a valuable and good person.

Your brain is like a muscle. Exercise it, and it will become strong.
Even I need to work on that more, but I have been reading a lot of books.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Ya'll are kinda sad with this talk...

D

Deleted member

Man it is too late in the night for me to think about this bull****

D

Deleted member

Ya'll are kinda sad with this talk...
Sad?
Heh. If you want to describe me, I am the Curious One.
I want to predict the future. Albeit the future can not be written.
I want to learn more about this universe. My knowledge bubble wants to expand itself.

D

Deleted member

Youth is a mental state, but its limited. You have to accept it dies as well, especially when you want (or have) to take other responsibilities in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom