• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I'm sure it'll at least be of better quality than the 3DS.

I just don't think it's wise for people to interpret "better than LGPE" as "graphics that'll put BOTW to shame". Expecting something of that caliber is like expecting every single region to appear in the new Pokemon game.
And we're getting both
hell yeah, thanks Sakurai

D

Deleted member

On the topic of graphics, I still feel like Kirby Star Allies is unironically in the top 5 best looking Switch games.

Seriously, the backgrounds were incredible. Dedede's Castle floored me when I saw it the first time.

D

Deleted member

Tbh I found this really cool no commentary let's play of P5 and it's doing a decent job of getting me into this world, so it's not like I need a switch port right now.

But I wanna play the game gimme a switch port.
Hey, you got it easy.

Final Fantasy X and XII are literally sitting right there and I can't spend 100 dollars, but I need them please help.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
**** gen 8 let me watch the detective pikachu movie

make gen 8 detective pikachu level graphics

D

Deleted member

Who woulda thought that Detective Pikachu would be a good video game movie? Cuz that's what it looks like.
NGL this trailer made my interest in it increase substantially from what it was previously.

D

Deleted member

Who woulda thought that Detective Pikachu would be a good video game movie? Cuz that's what it looks like.
it's good because it's not based of one single game, unlike other adaptations which try too hard to adapt a 14 hour game into a single movie

Ones that don't do that end up failing because they're given to a bad studio/people don't have faith in it, but since this is a Pokemon movie it's gonna sell like HOTCAKES and has a huuuge budget and studio

Also watch the Sonic movie come out a month later and ruin everyone's opinions on video game movies again

Last edited by a moderator:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
even just the little details like the police all having herdiers and stoutlands as their dogs in the background

this movie got made with some love

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
it's good because it's not based of one single game, unlike other adaptations which try too hard to adapt a 14 hour game into a single movie

Ones that don't do that end up failing because they're given to a bad studio/people don't have faith in it, but since this is a Pokemon movie it's gonna sell like HOTCAKES and has a huuuge budget and studio

Also watch the Sonic movie come out a month later and ruin everyone's opinions on video game movies again
i'm gonna **** myself if the sonic movie ends up being fun as well
lol

like, i hope it's great

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh yeah the EVO game reveal show is at 9 EST today
Honestly I wanna see the drama if Melee is in/isn't in, so I got my popcorn ready

Noipoi

Howdy!
This is a movie I could watch several times just to catch all the references.

God, this movie was made for Pokemon fans like me. The people who know way too much useless trivia about Pokemon.

I'm very happy.

D

Deleted member

Ones that don't do that end up failing because they're given to a bad studio/people don't have faith in it, but since this is a Pokemon movie it's gonna sell like HOTCAKES

I'm hoping the Sonic movie captures the pure storytelling magic of the games.

Amazing stuff, the Sonic games.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
"Get me the hell out of here!"

Pikachu, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom