• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Mother 3 is and always will be that one game that automatically debunks any rumor or leak. It's been shot down so many times that you can't help but roll your eyes when someone buys into it.

Then again, people ignored rumors of Ridley being a newcomer in Ultimate for the same reason.

D

Deleted member

Despite being the smaller of my two dogs, the brown one still manages to take up more space on my bed.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Nintendo 3DS is still alive people.

Also, what is the name of that fake Wario Land? Something Treasure?
I mean considering the awful sales of the M&L remake, which is a game with goddamn Mario on the cover, the 3DS is basically dead. When Pokemon 2019 is revealed it's over.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I hope the next iteration is either the 4DS, with a top screen that lets you see through time, or the Nintendo TS, the Triple screen, that folds like a pamphlet.

:yeahboi:

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I mean considering the awful sales of the M&L remake, which is a game with goddamn Mario on the cover, the 3DS is basically dead. When Pokemon 2019 is revealed it's over.
Kinda like how Color Splash marked the end of the Wii U. Good game, but the sales were pretty miserable as the Wii U was on its death bed.

Coincedentaly, both CS and BiS were Mario RPGs.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Kinda like how Color Splash marked the end of the Wii U. Good game, but the sales were pretty miserable as the Wii U was on its death bed.

I mean... I don't think Mario RPG necessarily do that well, compared to mainline titles...

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130

Hope they don't take this to mean that nobody likes Mario RPGs, cos I'm hoping for a M&L title on the Switch (which, in an ideal world, would have similar visuals to Wario Land: Shake It)

I'd also love Paper Mario to return to its roots but I have less hope for that series

SoccerStar9001

Smash Lord
Not for long I feel. It got nothing in the last Direct, right?

I think 2019 will be the swan song. New Pokemon on Switch will finish it for good.
Somebody didn't check the corner of those obviously true leaks.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Also reminder that another Detective Pikachu trailer is dropping today.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
I bet there's gonna be a gen 8 pogerman in there
That'd be pretty slick if there was: I don't know if it was already revealed at the time, but I remember being impressed when Donphan appeared in the first Pokemon movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom