• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Oh we doin Alt Costumes?
Give me my Grote over Ivysaur immediately or suffer the consequences!
I mean, a legit Hoenn trainer with Oshawot, Grotle and Blaziken would be sick.

Impossible but sick

Last edited:

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
>nobody suggesting :ultfalcon: shirtless

you are all weak and will not survive the winter
As much as I'd like that, I want the costumes to be at least somewhat understandable.

Shulk and ZSS can get away with it because it's technically an "outfit" they're known for wearing. Shirtless CF would be blatant, obnoxious fanservice, and I'm not sure I want Smash to go down that road with other characters.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
Costumes? Costumes.

:ultbowser: - Big Pimpin' Bowser (Wedding outfit from SMO)
:ultdk: - Funky Kong
:ultganondorf: - Twilight Princess design
:ultinkling: - Power Armor
:ultkingdedede: - Masked Dedede
:ultlink: - Twilight Princess design (implemented well this time), Fierce Deity Link
:ultluigi: - Mr. L
:ultmario: - Shadow Mario
:ultmegaman: - MegaMan.exe
:ultmewtwo: - Armored Mewtwo
:ultpeach: - Shadow Queen
:ultdaisy: - Super Mario Strikers design
:ultsquirtle: - Squirtle Squad glasses
:ultridley: - Omega Ridley
:ultsamus: - Metroid Prime 2/3 Suit, Light Suit, Fusion Suit
:ultdarksamus: - Metroid Prime 2 design
:ultsheik: - OoT design
:ultsnake: - MGS4 design
:ulttoonlink: - Shadow Link (from the manga)
:ultyounglink: - Majora's Mask upgrades
:ultzelda: - Twilight Princess design, OoT design

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
on a not fanservicey note

:ultrosalina:with her guitarist outfit, :ultpeach:with her winter coat, :ultlucina: and :ultchrom: with their Great Lord outfits, and uhhhh :ultcloud:with the outfit he wore when he was a Chaos Warrior in Dissidia 012, if we can't get full on Miss Cloud

D

Deleted member

I'm trying so hard to make a Ultimate-Alternate pun, and the words sound similar but just aren't close enough to make one. Humor me and pretend I made a very funny Ultimate-Alternate pun, please.
I like how the first thing that goes through your head when making a new thread is 'What's a good pun?'.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
GOOD GAMES ALERT

Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster and Final Fantasy XII THE ZODIAC AGE are now available to pre-purchase on the eShop! For anyone who's wondering price and file size, here you go.

Final Fantasy VII - $15.99, 3.7GB. Releases March 26th.
Final Fantasy X/X-2 - $49.99, 14.0GB. Releases April 16th.
Final Fantasy XII THE ZODIAC AGE - $49.99, 12.6GB. Releases April 30th.

Yep, they're still the same price as they are on the PlayStation Store. Not really surprised, but hey.
Pre-loaded Final Fantasy 7, though I'm a bit more hesitant to get 10. $50 ($60 Canadian) isn't that bad for two games, especially two Final Fantasy games, but I know very little about 10, and 10-2 seems like an unusual sequel. (it seems like there's a complete change in tone, gameplay, and characterization from one game to another)

As far as RPGs go, I think I'm set for a while (between Kingdom Hearts 2, Persona 5, Final Fantasy 7, Dragon Quest 8, and Final Fantasy 9), so if I do get Final Fantasy 10 and 10-2, I'll likely wait until later.

Just a penguin

Smash Master
I like how the first thing that goes through your head when making a new thread is 'What's a good pun?'.
It's the first thing that goes through my head when making a post most of the time, and then I usually delete the pun and come up with a good joke or non-joke opinion.

Double double posting trouble,
fire burn and cauldron bubble

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
>nobody suggesting :ultfalcon: shirtless

you are all weak and will not survive the winter
XD That would make me a little uneasy and laugh like crazy. :V Shirtless Ike however...COUGHCOUGH

XD And I may also sound like a broken record (T u T I wish that was the only thing broken and not my laptop, currently using mobile), but as I have said before, for :ultridley:Give me Omega Ridley, Roidley, Classic Ridley and those two placeholder alts that had him with a black/orange(?) and gray/green color scheme.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
Pre-loaded Final Fantasy 7, though I'm a bit more hesitant to get 10. $50 ($60 Canadian) isn't that bad for two games, especially two Final Fantasy games, but I know very little about 10, and 10-2 seems like an unusual sequel. (it seems like there's a complete change in tone, gameplay, and characterization from one game to another)

As far as RPGs go, I think I'm set for a while (between Kingdom Hearts 2, Persona 5, Final Fantasy 7, Dragon Quest 8, and Final Fantasy 9), so if I do get Final Fantasy 10 and 10-2, I'll likely wait until later.
Here's all you need to know about Final Fantasy X. Well, it's all that I know about Final Fantasy X.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
You're saying like it's a bad thing.
If you're not already a huge KI fan who's familar with the series, then it is.

Like, I don't mind KI getting a newcomer and an item or two, but I don't want Sakurai to pretend like it's suddenly become one of Nintendo's most recognizable franchises and flood us with a bunch of KI content all at once (looking at you, Smash 4). I fear that a new KI game would do exactly that in the next Smash game.

XD That would make me a little uneasy and laugh like crazy. :V Shirtless Ike however...COUGHCOUGH

XD And I may also sound like a broken record (T u T I wish that was the only thing broken and not my laptop, currently using mobile), but as I have said before, for :ultridley:Give me Omega Ridley, Roidley, Classic Ridley and those two placeholder alts that had him with a black/orange(?) and gray/green color scheme.
How about a shirtless Ridley?

...Wait. Nevermind.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
:ultbowser:: Gentleman Bowser with the tophat from Odyssey, Bowsers Fursona from 3D world and Dark Bowser from the best Mario game ever made.
:ultganondorf:: TP Ganon, WW Ganon, Demise
:ultinkling:: Callie, Marie, Pearl, Marina
:ultkingdedede:: Masked Dedede
:ultkrool:: Doctor K. Roolenstein
:ultkirby:: Yarn Kirby
:ultluigi:: Mr. L
:ultlucina:: Severa
:ultmegaman:: X, Base, Protoman
:ultpacman:: Ms. Pacman
:ultpalutena:: Medusa, Hades
:ultridley:: Omega Ridley, Proteus Ridley
:ultrob:: Wall-E
:ultrobin:: Morgan
:ultrobinf:: Tharja
:ultdarksamus:: SA-X
:ultshulk:: Shirtless Dunban
:ultsonic:: Everyone from his games

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666

why not both

also, for pure cuteness, green dress :ultisabelle: please

and maybe Grima :ultrobin:/:ultrobinf:

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
D

Deleted member

Final Fantasy X and X-2 are different, yeah. And while I would say that Final Fantasy VII being on a Nintendo console is in of itself a momentous occasion, I don't think y'all realize how huge of a moment this is that we get to have this moment on the go.

osby

Smash Obsessed

Like, I don't mind KI getting a newcomer and an item or two, but I don't want Sakurai to pretend like it's suddenly become one of Nintendo's most recognizable franchises and flood us with a bunch of KI content all at once (looking at you, Smash 4). I fear that a new KI game would do exactly that in the next Smash game.
That sounds awfully like not my problem.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

...Wait. Nevermind.
My Microsoft plebian brain thought you were talking about Killer Instinct..... I would love Killer Instinct content in Smash.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

...Wait. Nevermind.
:joyful:I had the feeling someone would say that! Oh my gosh! XD Since I am the one that puts clothes on him the most, that doesn't sound that farfetched!
:ultbowser:: Gentleman Bowser with the tophat from Odyssey, Bowsers Fursona from 3D world and Dark Bowser from the best Mario game ever made.
:ultganondorf:: TP Ganon, WW Ganon, Demise
:ultinkling:: Callie, Marie, Pearl, Marina
:ultkingdedede:: Masked Dedede
:ultkrool:: Doctor K. Roolenstein
:ultkirby:: Yarn Kirby
:ultluigi:: Mr. L
:ultlucina:: Severa
:ultmegaman:: X, Base, Protoman
:ultpacman:: Ms. Pacman
:ultpalutena:: Medusa, Hades
:ultridley:: Omega Ridley, Proteus Ridley
:ultrob:: Wall-E
:ultrobin:: Morgan
:ultrobinf:: Tharja
:ultdarksamus:: SA-X
:ultshulk:: Shirtless Dunban
:ultsonic:: Everyone from his games
Goddang it, I keep forgetting the Proteus form.
why not both

also, for pure cuteness, green dress :ultisabelle: please

and maybe Grima :ultrobin:/:ultrobinf:
:V Yes yes, BOTH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom