• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

It's at times like these where I wish I knew how to animate as I just thought of an Idea that would be somewhat entertaining, If I could I would turn the Galeem and Dharkon fight to a Grinch and Verge boss fight and the Protagonist would be Kirby who represents Sakurai before the November Direct.

I don't know I kinda found it amusing.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
We finally find something normal to talk about and you wanna split it into a new thread?? :laugh:
Mostly so we can have a top post that keeps track of all the good suggestions so they don't get lost in the shuffle and are easy to find.

I just found this video, I think it's a good answer to a certain debate we were having... last week?

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
You know - I prefer not to think of a Zelda movie, but if this happened I would be totally okay with it.
Let's be honest, Hollywood would ruin a Zelda movie.

Starring:
Kristen Bell as "female Link"
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson as "Ganondorf"
Betty White as "Impa"
Morgan Freeman as "random character created just so we can have Morgan Freeman"

Funny how a live-action Pokemon movie will decide my faith in Nintendo movies being decent.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It's at times like these where I wish I knew how to animate as I just thought of an Idea that would be somewhat entertaining, If I could I would turn the Galeem and Dharkon fight to a Grinch and Verge boss fight and the Protagonist would be Kirby who represents Sakurai before the November Direct.

I don't know I kinda found it amusing.
if insee the word Grinch one more time im going to cancel Christmas and none of yall are going to get presents

osby

Smash Obsessed
Mostly so we can have a top post that keeps track of all the good suggestions so they don't get lost in the shuffle and are easy to find.
Isn't there a thread for it already?

if insee the word Grinch one more time im going to cancel Christmas and none of yall are going to get presents
Imagine celebrating Christmas

This post has been made by atheist gang

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Isn't there a thread for it already?

Imagine celebrating Christmas

This post has been made by atheist gang
I mean

Technically, atheists can celebrate Christmas if they wanted to? The ones that can’t are Jews (Hanukkah), Muslims, and those that celebrate Kwanzaa I guess

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Let's be honest, Hollywood would ruin a Zelda movie.

Starring:
Kristen Bell as "female Link"
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson as "Ganondorf"
Betty White as "Impa"
Morgan Freeman as "random character created just so we can have Morgan Freeman"

Funny how a live-action Pokemon movie will decide my faith in Nintendo movies being decent.
As someone who wants to make movies for a living, with only a cursory knowledge of the Zelda series, you can rest easy that that is no where CLOSE to how I would cast the movie.

First off, I'd probably go with an original story rather than adapt one of the games, it would give me more room to be creative. Plus, every Zelda game is just a few basic plot points repeated at nauseum. Like I said before, Jason Mamoa would be my Ganondorf. It seams cliche, but Elijah Wood would probably be a good Link (I would restrict his dialogue. He wouldn't be mute, but he would not be super talkative). Scarlet Johanson could be a good Impa (more like OoT Impa). Zelda could be played by..... not sure. Have to think about that one. Maybe Daisy Ridley?

Last edited:

CallMeKnux

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0424-3957-0991
As someone who wants to make movies for a living, with only a cursory knowledge of the Zelda series, you can rest easy that that is no where CLOSE to how I would cast the movie.

First off, I'd probably go with an original story rather than adapt one of the games, it would give me more room to be creative. Plus, every Zelda game is just a few basic plot points repeated at nauseum. Like I said before, Jason Mamoa would be my Ganondorf. It seams cliche, but Elijah Wood would probably be a good Link (I would restrict his dialogue. He wouldn't be mute, but he would not be super talkative). Scarlet Johanson could be a good Impa (more like OoT Impa). Zelda could be played by..... not sure. Have to think about that one.
I feel like a Netflix show would work better than a movie.

Tbh I just want an anime of Majora’s Mask tho

osby

Smash Obsessed
I mean

Technically, atheists can celebrate Christmas if they wanted to? The ones that can’t are Jews (Hanukkah), Muslims, and those that celebrate Kwanzaa I guess
As an atheist, I celebrate Christmas. It won't offend any non-existing gods, and you get presents, so why not celebrate it?
In my defense:...I was just ****posting.

Plus, I celebrate the new year, which is more or less the same thing in practice for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom