• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I’d absolutely love to play Mother.
Is it possible to get for the Switch?

D

Deleted member

No, but the first two games are on the Wii U and 3DS Virtual Consoles. (And that was the first time those games were available in your country to boot)

No Mother 3 though. I think you should've known that :yoshi:
Alas, my sick . . um Captain Falcon combos broke my 2DSXL’s thumb stick. . It is super slow-moving, and unresponsive. Hopefully, Mother 1 and 2 are on their way to the Switch, which I’d assume they are.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I’d absolutely love to play Mother.
Is it possible to get for the Switch?
Nope, Mother 1 was translated into English for the Wii U and Earthbound is on the Wii U and 3DS Virtual Console.

Mother 3 well, if you want to play that you'd have to find a GBA Emulator, Japanese Rom and a Translation Patch. Totally worth it though, **** is Mother 3 amazing definitely the best out of the three IMO.

D

Deleted member

No, but the first two games are on the Wii U and 3DS Virtual Consoles. (And that was the first time those games were available in your country to boot)

No Mother 3 though. I think you should've known that :yoshi:
I mean, if you have a Japanese Wii U or are able to get past region blocking, you can play Mother 3. ...Man, that November Nintendo Direct really was godlike, wasn't it? Cloud in Smash AND Mother 3...

NOTE. CERO gave it an A rating... :think:

D

Deleted member

Edit: Accidentally sent the same post twice cause my Wifi Messed up. Ignore please.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Considering this place averages +30 users most of the day I gotta immortalize this moment:
20190225_033837.jpg

D

Deleted member

This is what's known as "The Sleeping Hour", when the thread is asleep.

D

Deleted member

Does anyone else dislike MOTHER 3’s logo? The metallic, dirt-covered, rusty look doesn’t really seem right.

D

Deleted member

Does anyone else dislike MOTHER 3’s logo? The metallic, dirt-covered, rusty look doesn’t really seem right.
It isn't dirt, actually. It's wood, combined with metal. It's to represent how the Nowhere Islands as time goes on, alongside all the chimeras, is being revolutionized into a more modern area, so it actually fits really well with the story.

D

Deleted member

Been looking into more and more people's thoughts on Kingdom Hearts III and... Damn.

13 years, huh?

****ing WILD that a re-release of an almost 20-year old RPG that just dropped on the Switch has more going for it than a cutting edge, state of the art AAA game like KH3.

D

Deleted member

Been looking into more and more people's thoughts on Kingdom Hearts III and... Damn.

13 years, huh?

****ing WILD that a re-release of an almost 20-year old RPG that just dropped on the Switch has more going for it than a cutting edge, state of the art AAA game like KH3.
I mean, Kingdom Hearts 3's gameplay is kinda fun not going to lie. I'm guessing people really didn't like the story, huh? Can't say I blame them to be honest.

D

Deleted member

I mean, Kingdom Hearts 3's gameplay is kinda fun not going to lie. I'm guessing people really didn't like the story, huh? Can't say I blame them to be honest.
But from what I gather, Sora shouldn't even have some of the abilities he has at the start, since it would make no sense at all? Like apparently he has an ability Aqua has, that he never learned, but he just has it I guess, cause why not.

Combine that with from what I hear, bad pacing, easy difficulty, it honestly just makes me wonder why Nomura is still even around and prove that Monolith Soft is the new king still. Oh, and apparently Kairi and Axel are keyblade warriors setting up for Kingdom Hearts 4, cause why not.

Delicious!.png

D

Deleted member

The way I see it is this. JRPGS in my eyes are like Anime: They were cool back then, but over time they lost their luster minus a few exceptions.

D

Deleted member

Oh my god. There is no way. I'm looking more into this blumber****. What did they do to Sora this time around.

"I do know hurt..." I could've SWORN that Sora was more mature back in previous entries, especially in Kingdom Hearts 2, but now they just go full on I DO KNOW HURT???

HOW DOES REX FROM XENOBLADE CHRONICLES 2 HAVE BETTER EMOTIONAL COMPOSITION THAN ****ING SORA.
THIRTEEN YEARS, SQUARE. EVEN ****ING ZIDANE HAS MORE CHARACTER THAN SORA.

I must've missed something. Someone tell me what happened.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Good morning losers and cool person.

I'll let you guys figure out who is who.

Anyway, what's up?

D

Deleted member

Neither applies to me, I'm not here :yoshi:
I tried to search up "Yoshi in disguise" to find a cute picture to reply to this but all I got was this terrifying thing so just pretend it's a cute Yoshi wearing like a domino mask rather then a terrifying man who has probably called me slurs at some point
85170_headpiece.jpg

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I tried to search up "Yoshi in disguise" to find a cute picture to reply to this but all I got was this terrifying thing so just pretend it's a cute Yoshi wearing like a domino mask rather then a terrifying man who has probably called me slurs at some point
You could've used this...

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Hopefully the guy I interviewed with sends the offer paperwork today! I'm excited to start this new journey.

D

Deleted member

I tried to search up "Yoshi in disguise" to find a cute picture to reply to this but all I got was this terrifying thing so just pretend it's a cute Yoshi wearing like a domino mask rather then a terrifying man who has probably called me slurs at some pointView attachment 194468
Didn't know Will Ferrel had a Yoshi costume....

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
This is it. The week they announce Pokemon Gen 8. Hopefully.

I know all those Pokemon King and Queen edition 'leaks' are fake af, but lemme have a Generation based on the UK. We've had several tropical paradises in a row - it's time we had a region with **** weather.

Last edited:

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
This is it. The week they announce Pokemon Gen 8. Hopefully.

I know all those Pokemon King and Queen edition 'leaks' are fake af, but lemme have a Generation based on the UK. We've had several tropical paradises in a row - it's time we had a region with **** weather.
why do all these fake pokemon leaks have such ****ty titles
I know it is not a leak or related to your topic but apparently Pokemon Gen 8 might have VR capacity. Could just be nothing but its worth a look though.

I mean this guy appears to be doing something with Switch in....his head?? Switch VR confirmed??

Also... You guys are right. I am getting tired of those 4chan posts.

Last edited:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
why do all these fake pokemon leaks have such ****ty titles
No idea - you'd think that people would have access to the real game names by now, given that GameFreak's pretty shaky when it comes to preventing leaks.

Plus I doubt we'd get games called King and Queen for multiple reasons. For a start, while I didn't play them, did X and Y not have some kind of royal theme?

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I think they went to Illumination is cause the Nintendo theme parks are being made by Universal and they want to strengthen that relationship, Illumination is owned by Universal Studios after all.
Yes, but Dreamworks is also owned by Universial...

They could've just as easily gone with them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom