• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

FiRe EmBlEm iS bAd bEcAuSe tHe cHaRaCtHeRs sToLe sLoTs fRoM mOrE dEsErViNg cHaRaCtHeRs, lIkE GeNo aNd IsAaC /s
The Smash Ballot was rigged. How else would Bayonetta and Corrin get in the game but not actually popular characters like Geno, K. Rool, Ridley, and Banjo?

Last edited by a moderator:

KMDP

Smash Legend
not to sound heterosexual or anything, but i heard some of y'all internet ****ers believe that edelgard is ugly, to which i respond, and i quote myself, "no"
Seriously, people think Edelgard is ugly?

Are they blind?

D

Deleted member

Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Choose your house:
- Isaac
- Geno
- Banjo
Geno, He's my #1 pick so Geno. Second probably Isaac then Banjo. Sadly Isaac has no chance of being in Smash anymore, Geno and Banjo will probably find their way to smash eventually.

D

Deleted member

Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Choose your house:
- Isaac
- Geno
- Banjo
Out of all these three, honestly Geno fans have been kinda chill from what I've seen. Mostly becauss there aren't many DQ fans here for them to **** on like how Banjo fans like to **** on Steve. Isaac fans came off as suuuuper entitled after the deconfirmation

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Whether the criticism they give be valid or not, it's simply not possible to please everyone.

People are gonna shout out complaints and insults towards Sakurai and the dev team no matter what the man does for the fans. It's a shame, but that's just life for ya, I suppose.

RandomAce

Smash Champion
You know what's funny? I once saw someone legit say "Watch this accidentaly become competitve like Smash did." in regards to Jump Force.
They’re kinda right.

Like, when you first looked at Smash Bros, did you really think it would be an e-sport.

Imagine being Sakurai after making games that was supposed to just be about simple button mashing, items, and throwing each other out of the screen and being played with your friends/family for some casual fun and then be told that the game that was meant to be more simpler and wacky is now being played on the same stage and on a level similar to Street Fighter.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Uh, I think you mean wumboView attachment 194194
(i actually have no idea who you're talking about)
They sound familiar but also I must have purged whatever you’re talking about from memory
huge asshole who kept screaming and acted INCREDIBLY smug about the Grinch leak, started kicking and screaming when he turned out to be wrong. Last time he arrived he started kicking and screaming because people believed Erdrick is Brave and how we're all hiveminds despite him not offering any thoughts other than "Me want me believe" like a **** ton of other people during the grinch ****

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
Uh, I think you mean wumboView attachment 194194
(i actually have no idea who you're talking about)
Um... Wumbo? DO you mean... HIM???? DISCORD's MASCOT???

huge ******* who kept screaming and acted INCREDIBLY smug about the Grinch leak, started kicking and screaming when he turned out to be wrong. Last time he arrived he started kicking and screaming because people believed Erdrick is Brave and how we're all hiveminds despite him not offering any thoughts other than "Me want me believe" like a **** ton of other people during the grinch ****
....OH. NOW I get it... That idiot is so annoying. What he said was very rude..

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
huge ******* who kept screaming and acted INCREDIBLY smug about the Grinch leak, started kicking and screaming when he turned out to be wrong. Last time he arrived he started kicking and screaming because people believed Erdrick is Brave and how we're all hiveminds despite him not offering any thoughts other than "Me want me believe" like a **** ton of other people during the grinch ****
I just searched his username up and holy **** what a character

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Anyway back to the Cristina Vee/Caitlin Glass thing from a few pages back:

Yeah, Caitlin’s “good things are coming” was referring to the Fruits Basket thing. BUT do keep in mind she also has an NDA voice role she still has yet to reveal:

Amazing how foolish we are sometimes...ok at all times
her final smash is questioning you on how you were able to accomplish the most mundane things
And if you give her an answer she doesn’t want, Shadow Sae instakills you (talking every stock and item of yours in the process)
oh yea speaking of re i don't even understand what's going on but i love this video
Beautiful
not to sound heterosexual or anything, but i heard some of y'all internet ****ers believe that edelgard is ugly, to which i respond, and i quote myself, "no"
Kill those ****ers
Seriously, people think Edelgard is ugly?

Are they blind?
no...they’re stupid idiots

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
Wambo, huh? Guess he should've taken a ride in the "Wambulance."

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Don’t judge fan bases of of a few rotten apples ya doinks.
The order id pick from that one list is Banjo, then Geno, aaaand I actually have no feelings about Isaac

So I find it mildly amusing whenever people **** on the Banjo and Geno fan bases when I’m here feeding off the irony

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah him.

It's a shame that he's on my ignore list.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
What rumor???
There've been rumors about RE3make already being in production since November. Recently a usually-pretty-right Capcom insider said that Capcom is currently working on both RE3 and RE8 at the same time with two different teams, with RE3 prospectively scheduled for a 2020 release and RE8 sometime after that.

He also said there are no plans to remake Code Veronica, which conveniently matches up with the fact that RE:CV was added to the XB1's backwards compatibility list this week. As of yet no other Resident Evil game from the X360 has been made backwards compatible, presumably because Capcom re-released them all as XB1 titles. (REmake, RE0, RE4, RE5 and RE6)

Last edited:

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
Although that person was very very rude, I unfortunately need to say that one point that is right about him is that the 'Brave' being Erdrick shouldn't be taken seriously, it's a rumor and our common speculation. Still, he was very rude as to call us out like that... what the hell

There've been rumors about RE3make already being in production since November. Recently a usually-pretty-right Capcom insider said that Capcom is currently working on both RE3 and RE8 at the same time with two different teams, with RE3 prospectively scheduled for a 2020 release and RE8 sometime after that.
But muh video about RE2 director considering RE3 from 3 weeks ago

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Just searched him up, and yeah it seems like I just repressed the memory like my knowledge of ToasterBrains' location

He's, a uh, personality, to say the least

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Imo season 2 will happen as stopping DLC for the potentially best selling Smash game after one year would be moronic. Even if Sakurai steps down they should have a contingency plan in place.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I remember Isaac fans getting really smug around the Grinch days, more than other fans of the leak. Obviously i'm not saying all Isaac fans are like that, I just found it funny.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
The order id pick from that one list is Banjo, then Geno, aaaand I actually have no feelings about Isaac

So I find it mildly amusing whenever people **** on the Banjo and Geno fan bases when I’m here feeding off the irony
Well they're **** because I'm not part of that fandom. Nothing I joins has ever had toxic fans
*People screaming about super saiyan women despite super saiyan children existing*
*people sexualizing super human kids despite them still being kids*
*the entirety of this forum*
*people harassing the producer of the current season and rubbing it in his face that **** got leaked like 3 months early*
I just always seem to only ever be in fandoms without toxic fans at all haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom